English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.OtherUAE

Old 13 July 2021, 14:19   #1
craggus2000

Question Amiberry hardware configs

Hi all,
This is my first post here for several years - what can I say, having kids puts many hobbies on hold.....

I've just started getting back in to Amigas and while I don't have space to get my actual Amigas out of the loft at the moment, I thought I'd have a play with Amiberry, as I'm already running RetroPie.

So - apologies if this is listed elsewhere, but I can't find it - is there a list of all/most Amiga hardware configurations (what to set and change in Amiberry), or even premade downloadable config files that I can load in to Amiberry to get all the standard hardware setups?
It currently just lists A500 and A1200, but obviously there were the 500plus, A600, CDTV, and many more.
My knowledge of all the hardware specs is lacking, so I'd like to get these in place to begin with before I tinker too much!

Help always appreciated...
Old 14 July 2021, 00:55   #2
fxgogo
Also known as GarethQ

This is a good video that might help. [ Show youtube player ]

I would also look up WinUAE videos as Amiberry is using a arm variant of that.