English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.TOSEC (amiga only)

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 20 July 2022, 00:13   #2481
Velociraptor5
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 152
@Crashdisk

I think, that this game:
Sharks! v1.01 (1999)(Steiner, Christian)(SW)
-should be labeled as (AGA), because it is AGA


By the way...
Sharks! v1.4 (1999)(Steiner, Christian)(SW)
-this is OCS version

Sharks! v1.5 (1999)(Steiner, Christian)(SW)[HD]
-this is multi version OCS/AGA, and combines both versions.

Last edited by Velociraptor5; 20 July 2022 at 15:05.
Velociraptor5 is offline  
Old 02 August 2022, 18:36   #2482
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 45
Posts: 1,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor5 View Post
@Crashdisk

I think, that this game:
Sharks! v1.01 (1999)(Steiner, Christian)(SW)
-should be labeled as (AGA), because it is AGA


By the way...
Sharks! v1.4 (1999)(Steiner, Christian)(SW)
-this is OCS version

Sharks! v1.5 (1999)(Steiner, Christian)(SW)[HD]
-this is multi version OCS/AGA, and combines both versions.
Correction of name and dates. Thank you
Crashdisk is offline  
Old 13 September 2022, 17:02   #2483
Velociraptor5
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 152
@Crashdisk

Denver presente - Je Decouvre les Formes (1990)(Loriciel)(FR)[2803]
-wrong name totally. This is a name of other game. The name should be changed to Denver presente - Je Decouvre les Couleurs. Ipf file name is OK.


World of Magic, The (1997) & World of Magic II, The - Ghelae and the Death-Sword (1999)
-There could be added new versions of these games to "Public Domain - [ADF]", and signed as [2005 edition]. These new versions are available on Aminet here:http://aminet.net/search?query=The+World+of+Magic
Look also at "ReadMe".
Velociraptor5 is offline  
Old 13 September 2022, 18:08   #2484
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 45
Posts: 1,648
Hi Velociraptor5,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor5 View Post
Denver presente - Je Decouvre les Formes (1990)(Loriciel)(FR)[2803]

-wrong name totally. This is a name of other game. The name should be changed to Denver presente - Je Decouvre les Couleurs. Ipf file name is OK.
Fixed! Some cracked ADF added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor5 View Post
World of Magic, The (1997) & World of Magic II, The - Ghelae and the Death-Sword (1999)
-There could be added new versions of these games to "Public Domain - [ADF]", and signed as [2005 edition]. These new versions are available on Aminet here:http://aminet.net/search?query=The+World+of+Magic
Look also at "ReadMe".
Already fixed/added! ( http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=111498 )

Thank you!

Last edited by Crashdisk; 13 September 2022 at 18:15.
Crashdisk is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TOSEC Amiga Correction Help!!! mai project.TOSEC (amiga only) 78 26 March 2012 14:42
Old TOSEC Amiga Correction Thread [idoru] project.TOSEC (amiga only) 668 24 March 2009 12:17
tosec.amiga.me (Your New TOSEC Source) is open! Magix News 31 19 March 2009 18:03
HUE correction [was colour correction] Marcuz request.UAE Wishlist 6 17 September 2008 22:13

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.13682 seconds with 15 queries