English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Amiga Magazine Rack > AMR contributions

Old 10 July 2013, 20:48   #1
SteveBad

Amiga Format Coverdisk 36a

Hi all,

I've recently been going through my Amiga Format collection and found a disk that looks missing on AMR:- 36a

I have made an ADF of it, if someone has got an email address I can send it to - i'd like to contribute if the site is still being updated.

-Steve

Old 10 July 2013, 21:49   #2
DH
Global Moderator

CiA already have that disk, it's the CanDo coverdisk. But try contacting one of the top guys in the AMR team http://amr.abime.net/team

While we are trying our utmost to complete everything we possibly can, time is a major factor + we don't want to submit anything to AMR until we have completed our task. So with that, I am not stopping you from uploading your adf. Thanks too btw as every little helps

We also have all the subscriber disks and most of the scans too, but right now, I am painstakingly re-vamping all the coverdisk scans, just like this disk below, which is the one you have adf'd.

Hopefully CiA and AMR/HOL can come to some agreement of joining forces for Amiga preservation. Would be really great to think we can all share what we have between ourselves

Last edited by DH; 10 July 2013 at 21:57.