English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 06 January 2012, 12:57   #1
dex
Eat Electric Death

Passwords for Zeewolf not working?

Hello there! On lemonamiga you can find a password for almost every level of Zeewolf: http://www.lemonamiga.com/games/cheats.php?id=1165

But they don't work. Of course the "alternate" codes work, you get those after each couple of levels. What is the secret of these additional passwords? Is there any trick to activate them, where do you aquire them? Does anyone know?
Old 06 January 2012, 14:57   #2
mailman
Zone Friend

The codes on Lemon are wrong. Somebody mixed the level codes from different parts of the game. Passwords appear after completed missions (not every mission). Here is the complete lists of codes for both games:

Zeewolf 1

1. START
5. IMAGO
9. TIBURON
13. ARGUS
17. MARTEN
21. SOCKIN
25. GANNPAY

Zeewolf 2

1. START
2. REQUINN
3. WOLFRAM
4. FULLMOON
6. OURAGAN
8. JAMRGUS
9. STAG
11. KRAKEN
14. STATION
16. GBULL
18. STATIPAUSE
20. DOITNOW
23. SHIPDECK
25. GLOBOFF
26. BEHAVE
28. SHADOW
29. MAXFUEL
30. PELPAY
31. DOMINO
32. STEERDART
Old 06 January 2012, 15:02   #3
dex
Eat Electric Death

Oh noes, so there are no passwords for level 11... that's where I last left the game. Hmpf xD But thanks for clearing that up, I actually typed in about all of them by now
Old 06 January 2012, 18:29   #4
lifeschool
Local Moderator

Which one is level 11? I've completed this game (or to the last level at least) so if you can describe the level I should be able to give a few tips. May as well make full use of this thread...
Old 06 January 2012, 23:12   #5
dex
Eat Electric Death

Well there was some kind of agent or spy you have to rescue and you need to destroy all the tanks on the map as well. Is there any way to just rescue the spy without destroying all the tanks? I guess the mission is not that hard, I only gave it a single try so far. Maybe I will make a savestate before each mission this time

Also, I have another question to make better use of this thread as suggested Do you always have to complete every mission/task in a level or are there secondary objectives you would not need to fulfill? Sometimes a mission states "at least 2 of 3 prisoners need to be rescued" or something, maybe some of these tanks in mission 11 can be ignored as well?
Old 07 January 2012, 14:07   #6
lifeschool
Local Moderator

Ah yes. I know the level. The agent is in a house or dome to the north on a small island. Go directly north to it from the start and take out all the guns surrounding it. Do NOT pick him up - as if you die with him onboard you'll have to forfeit the level and ESC. He will pop out of his hiding place on his own later, so no need to blast him out and waste rockets. Once you know the agent is safe (pop back and check often!) go for the third line of tanks as indicated on the mission objectives screen. To access this screen, press Enter and cycle all your objectives with the arrow keys. The third line of tanks is to the North of the big island - and is the hardest of the three lines of tanks to knock out. Use your turbo (right mouse button) and approach from the East. These tanks are the ones with buit in radar guided missiles, so strafe them with the rockets in a line sweeping west. Then turn, select the air-to-airs, and tank on the planes now buzzing everywhere. Ignore any other gound gun turrets and missle launchers! Now strafe the middle line of (medium) tanks in the centre of the island, and then the (easy) line of tanks to the south - again, ignoring any other ground guns - just the ones flashing white on the brief screen/map. You'll be low on EVERYTHING by the time you hit the easy tanks, so best make it quick before the missile launchers get a lock-on. Run around in circles if you have to, to fool them. Pick up the spy last thing. Mission complete.

As to your second point. Yes, every single task. Follow the mission notes before each level, and more importantly the mission objectives bulletpoints as highlighted in the ingame map/menu. And ONLY DESTROY those things - unless you face easy or otherwise dangerous enemies. You'll generally find more ememies then you need to destroy, so it's important to save ammo by only knocking out the targets highlighted. You can do the objectives in any order usually, but I advise going for the hardest target first - such as an ememy battleship - when you have full heath and max weapons. You do not need to pick up any more prisoners than it says in the brief, but extra ones will give you more health and score, so I always like to pick them all up - you never know when you'll need the extra health It also goes without saying that it's best to head to the carrier early so your health with reach max. It's also a psychological advantage if you have full health. There are always 'routes' to completing a level, and it may take a few tries to find the right flight path - but you will see later that you will mostly find the targets are scattered all over the map, so it's best to fly out there and try a few different things. Hope that helps.

Last edited by lifeschool; 07 January 2012 at 14:18.
Old 07 January 2012, 16:58   #7
dex
Eat Electric Death

Alright thanks, I completed the mission Well, I read that the final levels are "pure mayhem". So... any hints for these? Maybe the last 3 or something? Did you ever think about writing a guide for some of those missions? It's a great game (even if its sequel made some things better), I bet a lot of people would be interested in that
Old 10 January 2012, 15:28   #8
lifeschool
Local Moderator

I could make a video guide I suppose, but it would take a long time to make - even playing the video back at 200% speed. This game takes 6 or 7 hours to complete end to end, so that means it would be almost impossible to make such a long video. I certainly don't have the time to list out a guide to every single level. After the one you were stuck on, you'll find several which require getting rid of battleships. Tip: Take out the radar unit on the top of the ship before taking out the main gun. Most levels are seek and destroy affairs, and as I say, I cant recall the specifics without someone reminding me of the details. I know the last level is impossible. You fly out and remove all the ground guns and units on the level but there is no indication of how to complete it - even once you're blown everything up! Good luck.
Old 11 January 2012, 01:20   #9
dex
Eat Electric Death

Taking out the radar unit first - check Alright, thanks for helping! I keep this thread in mind in case I get into trouble again in Zeewolf
Old 12 March 2019, 15:58   #10
Joe Maroni

Send a message via MSN to Joe Maroni
old thread but finally the correct passwords were added to HOL...
all tested and working...
Old 12 March 2019, 20:01   #11
Predseda
Puttymoon inhabitant

Send a message via ICQ to Predseda
Thank you for pointing me to this, even lemon cheats have been finally corrected.
Old 13 March 2019, 07:38   #12
Joe Maroni

You're welcome, but i saw that LemonAmiga still has "REQUINN" as password. correct one is "REQUIN"
Old 13 March 2019, 08:41   #13
Predseda
Puttymoon inhabitant

Send a message via ICQ to Predseda
Old man's blindness

(I am talking about myself, not about you to be clear )
Old 13 March 2019, 11:42   #14
Joe Maroni