English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 06 August 2004, 17:45   #1
Ivanhoe

Darkmere Save Issue (WHDload version)

I installed darkmere disks to my virtual hd by using WHDload version in WHload website. Game works ok but i cant save. It says in "readme" that game is saved to hd but when i try to save , game freezes. BTW, while intalling with WHDload, the program asks me if i have a save disk of darkmere. I said yes and put an empty disk in DF0. Then a save disk imager starts. I think I am doing something wrong here. Can anyone guide me esp. with this part of the installation?

winuae config: aga, wb3.1 kick3.1

Old 06 August 2004, 18:45   #2
oldpx

Choose "format save disk" once within the game then try to save. Don't insert a blank floppy when installing. This is not needed. Delete the image made from the blank disk if it doesn't work and try again.