English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 27 June 2010, 00:44   #1
Hacky
Zone Friend

For sale: Rare early sealed Amiga Games

Hello

I just started to sell off my hole C64 and Amiga games collection.
I own hundrets of games and it will take some time to do pictures of all the stuff so this time I start only with the sealed Amiga games

I´m a private person and seller, I live in Berlin, Germany.
Games are sealed and new but everything is sold as is, with no warranties

International shipping is possible for example with dhl.de

http://www.dhl.de/de/paket/privatkun...rnational.html

Insured shipping starts from 17 Euro (Europe) for 5 kg weight
and
30 Euro USA for 5 kg weight

If you are interested in one or more games please let me know what you are willing to pay for it,.
Give me an offer and I will decide if the price is ok or if not, I will let you know.

Payment via international banktransfer, paypal or collect in person (Berlin , Germany) .

More pictures:

http://david.linuxprofessionals.org/...tion-sell-out/

Last edited by Hacky; 27 June 2010 at 00:51.
Old 27 June 2010, 10:47   #2
Allen1

Hi there Hacky,

you have a nice collection of Amiga and C64 games in your posts but surely Fleabay is the place to sell collectables at whatever the collectors are willing to pay. Most folk here are hands on and will use a game rather than look at the pretty box and be contented with that, there is the odd collector though but maybe it would be nicer if you actually placed a price in the items or at least "Make offers starting from XX etc" to save anyone who may show interest from feeling stupid if they don't come close to what is expected in the price range.

Quote:
If you are interested in one or more games please let me know what you are willing to pay for it,.
Give me an offer and I will decide if the price is ok or if not, I will let you know.
I am not a big fan of collectors, mainly because they often pay stupid amounts of money for inanimate objects but that is my personal stance, realistically though you do need to give a hint at what you expect for each item.

Good luck with your sales but please take heed of what has been said.