English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 26 December 2016, 12:17   #1
Telegattone

WinUAELoader: generating single game .uae?

Any of you that knows how to generate single .uae files for each game in WinUAELoader or with any other software?

I'm trying with the Config tab but it doesn't seem to work.

I mean: given a directory of rom and a standard .uae file.
For the most of the games the standard whdload.uae it's fine but I wanted to create some .uae files because i need to map some input in certain games like pinballs and others, and then put that games in an arcade cabinet.

No problem in getting WinUAELoader and GameBase Amiga to work with the standard installation...

Thanks.
Old 27 December 2016, 12:28   #2
Tomislav

While making configuration in Miscellaneous un-tick "Show GUI on Startup" and .uae configuration will start WinUAE without GUI configuration.