English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 18 March 2012, 15:26   #1
teo_sk

A robot/mech building game

Hello

I'm looking for a game that was basically about building robots/mechs and using them in battle/defense sort of way.

It was like 15-18 years ago when I last played it, so I really can't remember much.

What I know for sure is, that one could build mechs from simple parts, e.g. wheels, or rolling tracks like on a tank, then build weapons upon it, so the robot could be few blocks tall by combining these parts.

The view of the game was probably isometric, but I'm not sure about this. I barely remember the goal of the game, I think it was about defending something (a structure, or a bridge?) or battling with other robots.

This is probably everything I could remember. I hope I'll find the game!

Old 18 March 2012, 20:14   #2
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by teo_sk View Post
Hello

I'm looking for a game that was basically about building robots/mechs and using them in battle/defense sort of way.

It was like 15-18 years ago when I last played it, so I really can't remember much.

What I know for sure is, that one could build mechs from simple parts, e.g. wheels, or rolling tracks like on a tank, then build weapons upon it, so the robot could be few blocks tall by combining these parts.

The view of the game was probably isometric, but I'm not sure about this. I barely remember the goal of the game, I think it was about defending something (a structure, or a bridge?) or battling with other robots.

This is probably everything I could remember. I hope I'll find the game!
Metal Masters?

Or long shot
Battle Isle?
Battle Tech?
Old 15 July 2012, 18:46   #3
Obliterator

Could it have been Steel Empires or Metal Mutants