English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 12 June 2008, 13:06   #1
jharrison

forgotten realms dragonlance eob series' question

i would like, out of convenience, to go with default party in saved games versus the long and tedious task of assembling parties. i have a feeling, to put yourself at the best possible advantage, i should nix such an idea and do it the hard way. any opinions/experiences?
Old 12 June 2008, 13:11   #2
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Hi jharrison,

I would suggest you create your own party (yeah it takes some time ). Even if it is a bit of cheating you should 'max out' your party via the modify character option. But for the fastest result : Load the default party and modify it. I don't know if it works, cause I never tried it, but it should work
Old 12 June 2008, 13:36   #3
jharrison

thanks for the idea

i wonder if anyone has beaten any using the default party. i know that with eob 1 it is impossible to read some runes on the walls. do you think some pre-assembled parties are hopeless, a kind of cruel joke?
Old 12 June 2008, 14:15   #4
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharrison View Post
thanks for the idea

i wonder if anyone has beaten any using the default party. i know that with eob 1 it is impossible to read some runes on the walls. do you think some pre-assembled parties are hopeless, a kind of cruel joke?
No problem. The default parties are like the 'hard' skill in games. They are way to weak, but if you do a lot of saving and are lucky you might get through the game . Even with the maxed out characters some fights are pretty tough. Buck Rogers and the Krynn series are really challenging, so in them I would never think about using the default party.