English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 21 May 2008, 14:25   #1
alkis21
Zone Friend

Send a message via MSN to alkis21
Tony & Friends In Kellogg's Land English WHDLoad version

I saw this in killergorilla's May update, it looks like a good game but unfortunately it's in German. Does anyone have the English version?
Old 21 May 2008, 15:33   #2
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkis21 View Post
I saw this in killergorilla's May update, it looks like a good game but unfortunately it's in German. Does anyone have the English version?
The only way to get an English version is for Wepl to support the Prodigy cracked version as they translated it, which would be a sensible request as this game is not very common as it was never commercial.
Old 29 August 2018, 11:41   #3
earok

Well, better ten years late than never I guess.

I've zoned a WHDload disk image that has the English text from the Prodigy version, bundled with Wepl's slave.

I can't guarantee it has every single string from the Prodigy version, and even the Prodigy version seemed to have a fair bit of German text left in it (I'm unsure if that's text that was entirely unused by the game or what). I deleted some of the text still in German in order to make sure it compressed to less than the original size (the files were tightly packed together in the disk image) so there may be a blank screen or two...

It's hopefully OK but if I've missed something from the Prodigy translation it's easy enough to add it.