English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Amiga Forever

Old 15 August 2021, 03:27   #1
Nomad of Norad

Location: Jacksonville, Florida, USA, Earth, Sol system, Milky Way galaxy...
Send a message via ICQ to Nomad of Norad Send a message via AIM to Nomad of Norad Send a message via MSN to Nomad of Norad Send a message via Yahoo to Nomad of Norad
Question Arrow keys and NumLock troubles

I have Amiga Forever 2006 Premium Edition installed on Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

For some reason, recently it has stopped recognizing the arrow keys on my keyboard, at least when trying to move the cursor around in a text processor. Also, it is not honoring NumLock on my numeric keyboard. Regardless of if I have NumLock on or off, it gives me a number instead of acting on the arrow keys there.

It's been a few weeks since I last used Amiga Forever, but I know I was using the arrow keys when moving around in the particular text program last time I was in there... but now, that's not working. I don't see any obvious checkbox in Amiga Forever settings for different sorts of keyboard support. What is going on here? 0o

How do I fix this?

edit: Okay, that's weird. Launched the emulator again, and this time the arrow keys are working. o0 Must have been a glitch, I guess.

Last edited by Nomad of Norad; 15 August 2021 at 03:39. Reason: addendum