English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Other

Old 30 May 2011, 03:49   #1
Anakirob
Unregistered User

Blitz 2 command information

I've just installed Blitz 2.1 (from BTTR). And I have a question.

In my previous installation I had a number of text files detailing the usage of most Bltiz functions in the "Blitz2:COMMANDS" directory, all the text files had an underscore at the start. These are not present on any of the Blitz 2.1 disks it seems.

Now I want to know, where do I find these files? I seem to recall that they came with a viewer too, although I never used it.
Old 31 May 2011, 00:03   #2
prowler
Global Moderator

I've had a look on the Ultimate Blitz Basic 2.1 CD for these files, but they're not included.
Old 31 May 2011, 02:16   #3
Leffmann

If it's to any help, BB2 user's guide and reference guide is on bombjack.org in PDF format.
Old 31 May 2011, 07:57   #4
Anakirob
Unregistered User

I found all these text files, converted to Amigaguide format as part of the Blitz 2.5 (the one with REDDebugger) upgrade package.

Oh, and prowler, is there any chance of you adding the ISO of the Ultimate Blitz 2.1 CD to the EAB server? Something else I am looking for is the CIA Protracker library. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I am hoping that it is part of that package, but even if it isn't, the BB2.1 CD is still something I would like. Thanks.
Old 31 May 2011, 22:21   #5
prowler
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakirob View Post
I found all these text files, converted to Amigaguide format as part of the Blitz 2.5 (the one with REDDebugger) upgrade package.
It's good to hear that you found them. The Ultimate Blitz Basic 2.1 CD also contains the REDDebugger package, as you will see, but not the command usage text files you requested, as far as I can tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakirob View Post
Oh, and prowler, is there any chance of you adding the ISO of the Ultimate Blitz 2.1 CD to the EAB server? Something else I am looking for is the CIA Protracker library. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I am hoping that it is part of that package, but even if it isn't, the BB2.1 CD is still something I would like. Thanks.
That's a good suggestion, so I've uploaded it to the EAB File Server's CD/AmigaCD/App subfolder for you and anyone else who would like it.