English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 25 October 2022, 19:49   #1
Vlahka

Controller not being found

I'm hoping someone knows a quick fix for this. I've tried 2 controllers so far, the xbox 360 and the ps4 controller. Both of these are picked up by every single game and emulator I have. But this one wont list it in the controller section. I'm at a loss.
Old 21 November 2022, 18:31   #2
Vlahka

Nobody has any ideas with this problem?
Old 21 November 2022, 19:04   #3
DisasterIncarna

which OS? and FS-UAE version(s), i had a controller issue that was fixed just by updating to a newer version.

https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=111513

As theres the work in progress V4.x FS-UAE still in development theres also that version/variant to try and see if that recognises your controller, in my above problem, even with the out of date FS-UAE i still got my controller recognised by the old launcher by copying the config from FS-UAE 4.x which saw/had a working controller to my normal FS-UAE 3.x.
Old 21 November 2022, 19:45   #4
Vlahka

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisasterIncarna View Post
which OS? and FS-UAE version(s), i had a controller issue that was fixed just by updating to a newer version.

https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=111513

As theres the work in progress V4.x FS-UAE still in development theres also that version/variant to try and see if that recognises your controller, in my above problem, even with the out of date FS-UAE i still got my controller recognised by the old launcher by copying the config from FS-UAE 4.x which saw/had a working controller to my normal FS-UAE 3.x.

So weird.. When I checked your thread you had the same versions as I do. But I couldnt find that unblock box you mentioned. When I loaded the game again it had a listing for my ps4 controller that wasnt there before. I'll just chalk it off as my pc trolling me. Thanks for the helpful link.
Old 24 November 2022, 22:42   #5
DisasterIncarna