English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.WHDLoad

Old 30 January 2013, 12:42   #1
olesio

Global disable of second controller.

Hello. Is it possible to disable second controler by WHDLoad with some tooltype? No matter of slave code? I'm asking, because sometimes I want to play on my Tablet WHDLoad games under Android Uae4All Pandora version of Amiga Emulator. It is only one which emulates AGA, kick 3.1 and hdf fileimages good on my Pentagram Tab 8.0. And like author of it wrote in separate thread on EAB forum - SDL library used to code that emulator, do not allow changing handling of default controls. If I understand him good ofcourse. So many games when two players can controle their heroes at the same time, like "Pang" or "Mortal Komabt" are unplayable, because when we press emulated fire button twice, second control is activated and we play both players in same time. So maybe Wepl you can do something with that without touching slave codes. If emulator author can not do something to fix this issue. Thanks in advice for answer and traditionally sorry for my bad English.
Old 30 January 2013, 19:26   #2
Wepl

Sorry no. Because all the games/demos running inside WHDLoad are checking for the controllers themselves. WHDLoad is able to check for the controllers via catching the interrupts but cannot influence how the installed program sees them.
For your request all the installs would be needed to change which doesn't make sense.
It must be solved on the emulator side.
Old 31 January 2013, 11:40   #3
olesio

Ok, thank you for answer. I try to request controller change in emulator again. Maybe author(s) can do that somehow.