English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 23 October 2017, 21:43   #61
Amiga1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shatterhand View Post

And I believe many games today don't do kickstarter for the money, but as a way to promote the game. I was reading an article about this the other day, you do a kickstarter, you have a base community for the game either the kickstart works or not. It seems to always be a good strategy even if the kickstart fails.
That's an interesting take on Kickstarter ! I guess if you are interested, even if the campaign fails, you can get targeted by the campaign makers afterwards...
Old 23 October 2017, 22:41   #62
Shatterhand
Warhasneverbeensomuchfun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippyM View Post
I'm tempted to get this.. Shoukd to splash the cash?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The game is awesome if you have other people to play with you locally. Right now the AI is atrocious and the keepers are lousy.. with no online options working yet there's not much to do with the game if you don't have friends to play, except keeping destryoing the CPU in 10-0 games.

I've played a few friendlies, then the World Cup with Netherlands and the South American Clubs Cup with Flamengo. Won all games and never conceeded one single goal. Then I begun playing with shitty teams against the best ones... Played Tibet x Brazil and won 5-0.

So, I dunno. The game was released 3 days ago and already got 3 patches since them, correcting/adding stuff on the game. The development is very active and they seem to be taking feedback seriously. If you just want to have a game to play by yourself, I'd wait a little. But if it's not much cash for you and if you feel like being part of the community helping to "shape up" the game, it could be fun

The game clearly is going to be really good, the base here is very strong for a very fun soccer game. Just to let you know, even without challenge I'm already having fun with the game, but it gets quickly tiresome to easily beat the CPU every game.

Or you can just make stupid videos like this :

[ Show youtube player ]

Old 06 September 2021, 16:27   #63
gimbal
cheeky scoundrel

Sociable Soccer '21 trailer:

[ Show youtube player ]

Looks pretty hilHareous.
Old 06 September 2021, 17:57   #64
BippyM
Global Moderator

I paid for it originally... And it was dumped.. Never got a refund.. Unimpressed really
Old 06 September 2021, 19:20   #65
Fiery Phoenix

Did they sign an exclusive deal with Apple or something and stopped support for other systems???
Old 06 September 2021, 19:59   #66
DanScott
Lemon. / Core Design

It's being published by Rogue Games (I'm currently working on a couple of games they are publishing too)
Old 16 July 2023, 17:45   #67
DisasterIncarna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery Phoenix View Post
Did they sign an exclusive deal with Apple or something and stopped support for other systems???
necro'd due to my steam comments stating sociable soccer is going to other platforms inc steam now, unfortunatly i have a strict self-made policy of never buying anything that went exclusive as i hate that rubbish and never endorse/encourage it even if its something id really like to play, im not short of alternative options these days.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/63669...scn=1689502747