English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 11 May 2010, 23:31   #1
EreWeGo

Great Joystick to USB Adaptor!

Hi all,
just received my new adaptor allowing me to use my classic Amiga joysticks, or my Sega Megadrive controllers on my PC via USB. Very similar to the "Stelladaptor", but cheaper, and as I mentioned, works with Atari/Amiga style joysticks and Megadrive gamepads, including 6 buttons ones! (Obviously, the 6 button gamepads are for when using Megadrive emulators etc).

Here's a link:
http://www.raphnet-tech.com/products...egory=Adapters

Cost me Canadian $36 including postage to New Zealand. On his site, you can eben find complete instructions on how to do it yourself, but after looking at the components needed, and the work that would be involved, I figured the price for a pre-made one was more than fair. I had a play last night, running WinUAE on my WIndows 7 box, plugged in the controller, installed no problems, (no drivers, uses standard Windows drivers), and didn't notice any lag etc.

Anyway, hope this is useful to some of you.