English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 17 June 2002, 10:04   #1
rlake
Hittin' the hardware...

Various Hardware / Videos / Books etc. for sale

I no longer require the items below so I'm putting them up for sale (an EAB exclusive at first of course). I don't know what they're worth but I hope somebody can make a good home for them so please make me an offer.

All items are in very good condition (unless noted) and worked perfectly the last time I used them. So, they should still work to the best of my knowledge (as applicable) but sold on an as is basis.

I'm moving on Wednesday so I have to leave it to my parents to package the items after then (please bear this in mind if I'm unable to respond promptly). Also, if I know beforehand I'm willing to backup on disk or on CD as an ADF or LHA of disk contents any software included (at cost of CD: £0.50). I can prepare for this but I won't be taking any computers with me.

I can ship worldwide at cost (from UK) but please also consider method of payment if you're not in the UK - I have Paypal/Nochex accounts though.

Amiga Memory Upgrade Commodore A501 512KB RAM
---------------------------------------------

Commodore A501 chip RAM upgrade for A500 trapdoor expansion. Metal enclosure and battery carefully removed to prevent potential corrosion to board, hence clock will not remember time. RAM is unaffected and so for general use (e.g. games) this is not a problem.

Amiga Videos, Books and Manuals
-------------------------------

Videos (PAL format) are:

- AF0004: Amiga Format presents The Guide to... Upgrading Your Machine. Covers dismantling a machine, upgrading RAM, installing FPU, upgrading Workbench/Kickstart etc.
- AF0006: Amiga Format presents The Guide to... Multimedia. Covers concepts of multimedia technology, case studies, how to create your own multimedia title etc.

Books/Manuals are:

- Amiga 500 introduction, Amiga Basic. Only ones not in excellent condition because they are as supplied to me with a second-hand machine.
- Deluxe Paint 3. Comprehensive manual, detailed guide on animation.
- Amiga Computing: All About the A1200, Software Encyclopedia.
- CU Amiga: Step-by-step guide to Deluxe Paint.
- Amiga Shopper: Internet, Modems, and the Whole Comms Thing.
- Amiga Format: Get the Most out of Your Amiga (1993 and 1995), Exploring Real3D, Bumper Book of Amiga Hints and Tips, Get into CD-ROM/the Net With Your Amiga Start-up Guide.

Amiga Microdeal Pro MIDI Interface
----------------------------------

Plugs into serial port, connections are: 1 IN, 1 THRU, 2 OUT. Fully boxed with disks.

Amiga Microdeal Quartet Music Sequencer
---------------------------------------

Fully boxed with manual and disks.

Amiga Microdeal Stereo Master Sound Sampler
-------------------------------------------

Plugs into parallel port, connections are: 1 3.5mm stereo socket. Boxed with manual and disks (no leads supplied - not sure if these were originally included but are the standard type of audio lead).

Amiga Techno Sound Turbo Sound Sampler
--------------------------------------

Plugs into parallel port, connections are: 2 mono phono sockets. Boxed with manual and disks. Software versions 1 and 2 (no leads supplied as indicated on box - standard type of audio lead).

Amiga RocTec RocGen Plus Genlock
--------------------------------

Plugs into video (RGB) port with pass through for modulator/monitor etc. Sold to me without power supply (12VDC) or manual but should be straightforward to operate (2 control knobs on front of unit). Boxed with disks including titling software.

Amiga Photon Paint 2
--------------------

Drawing software. Fully boxed with manual and disks.

Finally...

Tyan S1572 Intel Motherboard + Pentium 233 MMX CPU
--------------------------------------------------

- Intel 430 TX chipset.
- 5 PCI / 3 ISA / 1 shared.
- 6 SIMM / 2 DIMM, fitted with 40 MB RAM if I remember correctly.
- 2 USB headers onboard but I seem to recall this technology being experimental at the time so USB may or may not work.
- 2 serial ports.
- 1 parallel port.
- PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports.
- 2 IDE, 1 floppy interfaces.

Manual included but no leads (floppy, IDE). CPU is still socketed with fan. Was working 100% when pulled from my system, stored in original antistatic packaging ever since but sold as is.