English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Apps

Old 19 July 2007, 22:49   #21
FastRobPlus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBong View Post
The IBrowse website says it's temporarily unavailable, so presumably they'll strike up a deal with a new distributor. IBrowse 3.0 is supposedly being worked on at present too. Hopefully, they'll choose another reputable and reliable Amiga dealer like AmigaKit and start selling IBrowse again real soon, as obviously some people are still interested in buying it.

There is no way anyone will convince me that this software will ever be for sale again. But when that new distributor is found, maybe they can pick up MagicWB too? According to its web site, it has been "temporarily unavialbe" for 8 or 9 years.
Old 20 July 2007, 00:15   #22
Graham Humphrey

Is it okay to upload MagicWB (registered) to the zone does anyone know? I'm a bit unsure where we stand on that one and I may have a copy somewhere on my HD. As FastRobPlus says, it's been unavailable for years...
Old 13 July 2012, 19:08   #23
FastRobPlus

Just resurrecting this thread to point out that it’s been 5 more years since these programs have been available for order.
Old 19 June 2014, 17:59   #24
ancalimon
Supernormal

Resurrecting this thread again to point out that it's been another two years. :P

It seems like the best Amiga browser is dead
Old 20 June 2014, 05:48   #25
NovaCoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancalimon View Post
Resurrecting this thread again to point out that it's been another two years. :P

It seems like the best Amiga browser is dead
As a door nail I'm afraid. NetSurf 68k is the only browser still being developed.