Disposable hero
R-type (any)
Chuck rock 2
Rick dangerous 1
Pinball dreams
Old 03 December 2004, 03:26   #22
T_hairy_bootson
Workbitch 1.3

I still to this day have not played any AGA games on real hardware.

Super Stardust and such.
Old 03 December 2004, 23:48   #23
Eny-
R3tr0 G4m3r

I had an A500... so i missed all AGA games...
Old 04 December 2004, 00:54   #24
andreas
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to andreas Send a message via AIM to andreas
Lionheart and Leander.
I simply didn't know anyone who had a scene release of these two, and, frankly, the originals were too expensive for me poor secondary school student.
Old 04 December 2004, 02:42   #25
Hillsy_

@shatterhand @Dastardly - Yeah me too!! The only game I didn't get around to playing on a REAL Amiga was Chaos Engine 2..I was going to wait too, but I didn't. Best decision I ever made, probably the most disappointing Amiga game ever. Seriously bad...whatever happened..

@T_hairy_bootson - Lots of fond memories of Super Stardust, Great game & the original one. (stardust A500).

@alkis21 - Yep, I agree...I also missed out some of the more demanding games such as: Breathless, Alien Breed 3D 2 etc... To be honest, I couldn't care less, the Amiga was never a contender for First-Person-Shooters...they were utter rubbish on the Amiga.

Pinball Dreams....brings back memories too...Got the game and thought, what the hell is this...A pinball game for the Amiga....Really a Pinball game... I thought do people play these games...Quick go....Played it all afternoon & into the evening...

Ah! those lazy Sundays, isn't everyday Sunday?
Old 04 December 2004, 03:51   #26
BippyM
Global Moderator

I never played Chaos Engine 2 on the real thing either!!

Actually I never played it on emu either.. nope never played that pile of poo :P

Last edited by BippyM; 06 December 2004 at 03:28.
Old 06 December 2004, 03:14   #27
Titler
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutuk
Kinghts of the sky - I played demo but never played the full verison on the Amiga and I can't getting wprkig on th emu.
ARRRGGGHHHH
Any help apprecited.
I checked my copie of KOTS (I have a cracked Tosec version, and copies of my own original game...) and they all crash at the stage where the introductory movie should play, either with a guru, or because it thinks there isn't enough memory installed...

... well, almost all of them. I can get the game working under the profile below; try it and see if it works for you!

As for the actual topic at hand... er, can't really think of any, to be honest; Perhaps Super Stardust, because Amiga Power kept raving about it, and reminding everyone to buy it. Never did though. Guardian too, but that was because I had neither A1200 nor CD32... now I have it for emulation however, I can't be assed! :
Attached Files
File Type: uae A1200 4Mb.UAE (7.2 KB, 150 views)
Old 06 December 2004, 03:34   #28
oldpx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burseg
I played Monkey Island 1 for a few minutes on my 1200 then it locked up, similar with Monkey 2, never played these two more than 10 minutes on real miggy.
What a coincidence. Me neither