Could someone please send me the zip file for amiga pad 2.1.1

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickslay View Post
Please where is 2.1.1 deb file ?
if any1 send me i can share for all
send me in private link
thanks
I have been unabe to find it myself, the devs took down their repo.
Old 21 April 2014, 21:08   #22
Si2252

Whoa whoa whoa, back of the Que.. I asked first

Old 23 April 2014, 10:51   #23
steviebwoy

Sorry guys, I've been a bit tied up but I do have the 2.1.1 - will try and upload it somewhere tonight for you!

Here you go guys;
http://www.share-online.biz/dl/ECVLC62NJ2LN

Last edited by TCD; 23 April 2014 at 11:00. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged
Old 23 April 2014, 12:35   #24
Phreaker

Hmm I have. A dilemma I have Amigapad I have managed to save it down to my PC. However It's as an app file it needs to be an ipa file and then some tweaking (i'm sure ) to get it back on the Ipad. I willing to send it to anyone who wants it just be aware it comes with no warranty if you know what I mean. let me know
Old 23 April 2014, 12:45   #25
steviebwoy

.app files can be installed by adding them to the applications folder iirc. I had .app files for AmigaPad too and managed to get it working in this way. I zipped the .app file/folder, then iFile'd it to var/stash/applications and once it unzipped using iFile it created the icon and all was well.
Old 23 April 2014, 14:12   #26
Phreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviebwoy View Post
.app files can be installed by adding them to the applications folder iirc. I had .app files for AmigaPad too and managed to get it working in this way. I zipped the .app file/folder, then iFile'd it to var/stash/applications and once it unzipped using iFile it created the icon and all was well.
Thanks for the info glad you got it happening.
Old 29 April 2014, 15:25   #27
villahards

HI Could someone please send me the zip file for amiga pad 2.1.1

My ipad looks so empty with out it.................many thanks in adavance

Old 29 April 2014, 18:51   #28
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by villahards View Post
HI Could someone please send me the zip file for amiga pad 2.1.1

My ipad looks so empty with out it.................many thanks in adavance

Quote:
Sorry guys, I've been a bit tied up but I do have the 2.1.1 - will try and upload it somewhere tonight for you!

Here you go guys;
http://www.share-online.biz/dl/ECVLC62NJ2LN
Here you go.
Old 30 April 2014, 18:00   #29
steviebwoy

How are you folk enjoying AmigaPad? I couldn't really get into it to be honest as I really felt it lacked options. A lack of support for .hdf files and save states really crippled it imho.
Old 30 April 2014, 18:12   #30
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
How are you folk enjoying AmigaPad? I couldn't really get into it to be honest as I really felt it lacked options. A lack of support for .hdf files and save states really crippled it imho.
Its ok, its what it is. Nothing more nothing less. I do however hate the joystick, the way it appears, I would rather fixed.
Old 27 June 2014, 01:47   #31
Anton

Amigapad 2

Hi Stevie

I accidentally deleted my amigapad 2 thinking there may be an update only to find boerse-repo no longer works!

Would much appreciate if you would forward me the zip file too.

Cheers,

Anton

Quote:
Hi all,

I was just wondering what the best options are for getting an Amiga emulator running on my (jailbroken) iPad Air?

I've managed to get AmigaPad working on my iPad but it lacks a Save State option so is pretty much useless for me (avid SWOS player).

I have heard rumours about Defender of the Crown being hackable in some way, but I don't how versatile this is for disc swapping etc.

Apart from that, it doesn't really seem like I have many options. I've written a post on the RetroArch boards about adding the Amiga core to RetroArch but didn't get a reply so I guess that's a dead goose too.

All in all, my efforts have so far proved fruitless which I find quite crazy given how many people would jump at an Amiga emulator on iOS (jailbroken or otherwise). What can we do about this folks?

Old 09 November 2014, 16:00   #32
Emufr3ak

I actually created an improved Version of iAmiga / AmigaPad. You can find it as iUAE on the Cydia Store. It's on the BigBoss Repository so you won't have to add any repos.

Old 09 November 2014, 20:01   #33
Superman

I had iUAE and Amigapad on my ipad 3 and iUAE ran much slower and the music sounded like it was slowed down. Amigapad always ran at full speed which is strange (unless things have changed in the last month or so).
Old 10 November 2014, 15:07   #34
Emufr3ak

I implemented a new Fame CPU Core that improved Compatibility but might be slower in v1.0.5.

I had good results on my Ipad 3 but I canĀ“t test all games. What games do you have Problems with? What version of iUAE did you use?

Old 10 November 2014, 17:21   #35
Superman

I can't really remember now to be honest as I updated to ios 8 and didn't bother with a fresh jailbreak. lol

I can remember that Amigapad was version 2.1 though and Blood Money had the slowed down sound error especially with the intro part when using iUAE. Shadow of the Beast also to give another example.
Old 15 November 2014, 10:14   #36
Emufr3ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman View Post
I can't really remember now to be honest as I updated to ios 8 and didn't bother with a fresh jailbreak. lol

I can remember that Amigapad was version 2.1 though and Blood Money had the slowed down sound error especially with the intro part when using iUAE. Shadow of the Beast also to give another example.
I tested this. I'm not sure whats causing this. Maybe theres some sound optimization in Amigapad. I might try to port sound from UAE4All 2 but this might take a while.