English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 09 February 2011, 21:55   #21
Cammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberthazelby View Post
@Cammy - In your second post you detail a number of game creating resources. I wonder if it would be a good idea to expand on this (detail various AMOS/Amiblitz links, and anything else relevant) nice little lowdown, and have it pinned in the "project.Amiga Game Factory" folder?

Just a suggestion.
I'd rather not start any more topics on this forum let alone have to discuss with one of the moderators about making a sticky thread. Someone else is welcome to do it, or you can find me on IRC and I'll tell you about any of the programs I have used.
Old 10 February 2011, 14:56   #22
roberthazelby
Amiga user since 1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
I'd rather not start any more topics on this forum let alone have to discuss with one of the moderators about making a sticky thread. Someone else is welcome to do it, or you can find me on IRC and I'll tell you about any of the programs I have used.
Fair enough.

I'll try and get around to putting something together on some web space I have.