English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > Amiga websites reviews

Old 18 October 2001, 13:09   #21
Minuous
Coder/webmaster/gamer

I do remove any dead links as soon as I become aware of them. However unless someone reports a dead link, or I personally go to the site and it's gone down, there's no way for me to know about it. I don't have time to regularly do a systematic check of all the links. Although I suppose there are programs that can automatically do this, maybe I should look into that.

You will need to be specific about which links are dead. I will remove RCK Power in the next update.

About having a menu, how would this work, do you mean I should split it into lots of little pages, or use frames?? I loathe frames :-)

Yes I might remove a few Made with Amigas, I actually have about twice that many sitting on my hard disk but only use the best ones. I thought they might be useful for others to grab from the page. But yes, now that you mention it I think I might reduce them someone. So grab 'em while you still can :-)
Old 18 October 2001, 13:41   #22
RCK
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Minuous
I will remove RCK Power in the next update.
Hey ! don't kill me , upgrade my link to a b î m e .net (banners)

Quote:
About having a menu, how would this work, do you mean I should split it into lots of little pages, or use frames?? I loathe frames :-)
Oki, if you don't like horrible frames, why do not post a small hyperlink table which will permit to "jump" to different link section ? (you know, the # html tag)
Old 18 October 2001, 14:44   #23
RetroMan

@Minuous

Do you might have that BUILT WITH AMIGA buttons all in a zip together ? Mind to post it ?
Old 18 October 2001, 14:59   #24
Minuous
Coder/webmaster/gamer

I have just updated the site. I removed about half of the "Built with Amiga" buttons, now there are only four of them There is a link on the page to the "Built with Amiga Software" website, which had these buttons, however I just went there (www.builtwithamiga.org) and it has become "Euro Teen Sluts" Go see for yourself if you don't believe!! So that link will have to be deleted on the next update.

So these buttons will be difficult to get hold of in the future, so yes, I will zip up all the buttons I have and put them on the site for download, in the next update.

I have Jambo and the English Amiga Board as links, but yes, I will add abime.net itself in the next update.

Yes the idea of some links to jump around the page is a good one, and I will do so in the next update.
Old 18 October 2001, 15:10   #25
RetroMan

Quote:
Originally posted by Minuous
So these buttons will be difficult to get hold of in the future, so yes, I will zip up all the buttons I have and put them on the site for download, in the next update.
Yup keep them nice and warm, they will become quite rare these days
Old 22 October 2001, 21:28   #26
Minuous
Coder/webmaster/gamer

The promised update has now been done...enjoy...