English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 02 August 2001, 09:04   #21
Walker

Simply because my nick has nothing to do with that game. My real name is Johnny, and my friends use to call me "Cash" ("Rotten" and "Weissmuller" is out of the question). So, what´s left? "Walker".

One of my all time favourite Amiga games in Pacmania, hence the choice of avatar.
Old 02 August 2001, 09:17   #22
Fred the Fop
flaming faggot

logical. and JW BLaCK label..at the least. Blue label?? MAn...Smoooooth!You could have been Johhny Bravo too!
Old 02 August 2001, 15:49   #23
freedom4u

Nobody is perfect.

Hi
I don't know you guys that well, but I noticed that you guys are really picking on Godflesh a lot
Maybe you are right to do so.

I just wonna say that his FTP is running and it did have quite a few games on it that I was able to download at good speed.

Thx Godflesh

--
Nobody has a godgiven right to have Godfleshs FTP avaible.
Now it is online, so I'm thankful.

Old 02 August 2001, 20:46   #24
Unregistered

noticed the fake me....?

.....posting on this forum...?

p.s. good luck further with your hatecampain against me..hope it is worth it...and I also removed your link on my site (not that it matters to you offcourse).... because this forum really turned into a hateboard...so not worth linking anymore in my eyes.

(A good ADMIN would have deleted these hateposts or atleast closed them. But that's my idea..and probably wrong again in your eyes)...as allways.

happy hating....and I am outta here....

Old 02 August 2001, 20:49   #25
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Quote:
I don't know you guys that well, but I noticed that you guys are really picking on Godflesh a lot
Maybe you are right to do so.
Some are picking at him and some are addressing relevant issues that are a part of the 'Amiga scene'.
Quote:
I just wonna say that his FTP is running and it did have quite a few games on it that I was able to download at good speed.
But that is something that Godflesh did state that he didn't want discussed. Erm, he actually requested that it be censored, in so many words.
Quote:
Nobody has a godgiven right to have Godfleshs FTP avaible....
That's as may be, but it's not the issue. He has been verbally attacked for heavily promoting the ftp and then it never manifesting. If I came on here and did the same thing, I would be attacked for it. I would expect it. I would accept it. Or come up with a good excuse. Or deal with it. After all, it's only opinions.

I have personally said my piece on this so many times, I feel like a broken record. It's really a boring topic. I stopped frequenting AEN2k's forums because that place no longer interested me. We have all had ample opportunities on here to get off our chests what we think of him and his web site, forums and ftp. How many more ways can it be said. Can we move on to something new?
Old 02 August 2001, 20:54   #26
Unregistered

p.s it has nothing to do anymore with critizing...this is pure hatred being posted...

I can handle critics, but I am letting nobody walk over me...
period!

Old 02 August 2001, 21:08   #27
Unregistered

discussions can't be won here..EVER!

eab is allways right and everybody else is allways wrong....

..end of story..

Old 02 August 2001, 21:47   #28
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Look. I am trying to end this. If you would like it to continue, I can hold my own against anyone in any arguement. And I don't have to prove it.

I have tried to put this childishness to an end. If this is actually you, Godflesh, please go away with your diatribes and whining. If this is somebody else trying to emulate Godflesh, please stop it now because this place is not about bickering and bullshit - that is what we left AEN2k to get away from (among other things!)

It just seems as if 'Unregistered' is dragging things down here and if it continues, perhaps RCK should ban the IP address. To quote Rodney King, "...can't we all just talk Amiga?"

Now, Unregistered, please go argue wherever it is people like to argue. We have Amiga talk to get on with here.
Old 02 August 2001, 21:57   #29
RCK
Administrator

Exclamation

Quote:
...and I also removed your link on my site (not that it matters to you offcourse)
What is the link between the a b î m e .net website and the discussions which take place at the English Amiga Board ? Do you want to remove me just because I'm hosting the board ?

I won't remove your site from my link page if someone criticize my website from your forum, no ?

Quote:
(A good ADMIN would have deleted these hateposts or atleast closed them.
oh please..., don't made me jump into your little war, I'm far away from this.
Remember that I am the administrator, and not the moderator of this section.

If the members / visitors respect the EAB's RULES, there won't have any problem with me, anybody can express his feeling or whatever they are thinking here. That is the way I consider a good forum should be, and I won't change this state of mind even if you don't like it.
Old 02 August 2001, 22:02   #30
APFelon
Cable Buyer

Do the unregistered need to have posting rights? Anonymous whining and blather doesn't seem to be productive around here...
Old 02 August 2001, 22:11   #31
Amiga1992

But we all know who this unregistered is, or where it came from
Old 02 August 2001, 22:54   #32
Ian
Global Moderator

A hate campaign is whats happening in Israel, don't confuse a hate campaign with FREEDOM OF SPEECH as there is a whole world of difference between the two.

I'll admit there are some people who have a dislike for you, myself included, but if you think that without provication from you, we all just decided to "Hate Godflesh" well your IQ must be lower than that of my 2 year old niece.

Your reputation is being rubbished, but it ain't by us, why would we, you do such a fine job yourself.

Personnally I don't give a shit about your FTP's, great get them working, I'm sure a lot of people will be overjoyed, infact if people ask me (Newbies) where can I get "Game name" from, I will point them in your direction, but DO NOT come here expecting us to suddenly be all freindly with you just because you get them online.

It would (And I say would because you have already stated you don't care what we think of you) take a lot more than that to rectify past difference's between the two parties.

And if you think we all hate you and only post message's about you, why in the hell do you come here ........ Are you a sadomasochist or something??

I also hope you keep your promises about your FTP's because they are a good service to most, and also this promise you made earlier:
Quote:
happy hating....and I am outta here....
Don't let the door hit you on your way out
Old 02 August 2001, 23:13   #33
Fred the Fop
flaming faggot

Hate in Isreal...Jews hating Arabs. Arabs hating Jews. Why? Politicians. Kill the politcos...then maybe Isreal can exist in peace as the long suffering Jews deserve, and the Palestinians justly deserve as well.
Looking at that puts this miserable fucking thread in perspective. for once I agree with the infamous Dutch Censor maniac...RCK please lock this shitty thread up, in my humble opinon.
Merci.
Old 02 August 2001, 23:19   #34
RCK
Administrator

Discussion closed - no more to say here - everybody have given his opinion.

<akira>
Since I can't post, I'll add here. I agree with RCK, and this went a bit off track :P I don't even know why this thread got started.
</akira>

Last edited by Amiga1992; 03 August 2001 at 05:25.