English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.Amiga Game Factory

Old 12 November 2012, 09:31   #301
meynaf
son of 68k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorham View Post
No way to automate this? Doesn't matter. I might start over to make full party, because solo is becoming quite hard, but not until truly can't go further.
Could be automated, but it requires writing a program just for that task. Frankly i prefer it everyone starts over.
Also fixes in the dungeon itself require restarting (and there are some !).

Quote:
Indeed, but how many places are there in the game where magic boxes are required? After all, you don't want to waste them.
Sure you don't want to waste them. Finding the "eye of time" is better, but it's well hidden

Quote:
Perhaps you shouldn't change this. They'll only take longer to kill and nothing else.
Longer to kill, and also they defend while you do it. They're not supposed to be easy to vanquish.
Anyway, the real best way against them is a door and a green magical box. Berzerk option also has its efficiency.

Quote:
A key container, like DM2's money container, might still be a good idea. Having keys all over the place kind of sucks.
Sure it does, but it's not an easy thing to add.

Quote:
Fine with me. I'm currently the only one who's making progress reports anyway.
Seems so, apart Don still sends me occasionnal progress by mail. I now would like to hear about Matt...

Quote:
Almost forgot. Is the new version available? And if so, how to use WASD?
Yes it is !
WASD is QWE/ASD, which map to same as keys 789/456 of numpad. Try it out and tell me how it feels

New version (finally !). Please use this one ASAP, as it fixes the x-1-4 spell (magic protection).

Old saves are incompatible. If you value them so much, give yer last one to me and i will do my best to convert it.
But it's better if you use the new dungeon. This should not happen again (at least not soon), so don't fear and try it out.

Main changes in this release :
- automapper with numpad * key, now only if you have a character to draw it
- speed of some anims has been fixed
- got rid of the random leveling system
- changed sound handling (to not miss button clicks)
- ability to put object in backpack by clicking on stats (dm2 feature)
- keys qwe/asd also usable to move player
- mouse pointer now has the "right" colors, no more light blue
- light blue will no longer shine in the dark (was this way to keep interface and mouse pointer from becoming dark)
- monsters are now able to attack an invisible player if his location is known to them (more like in DM2)
- fixed original program's UMR bug in monster AI which could make monsters go stupid after having been crushed by a door

As there were several possible exploits that got fixed here, this invalidates the progression of anyone who used them. You know who you are
So please don't report anything for old version ; use new one. New dungeon also fixes a few problems. In addition, anyone who used that protection spell has an invalid character state and is urged to update.
Is restarting really such a big problem ? You have knowledge now, after all...

Link to new version :
http://meynaf.free.fr/tmp/dm.lzx

And don't forget to also use new graphics.dat !
Old 12 November 2012, 11:38   #302
Thorham
Computer Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by meynaf View Post
Could be automated, but it requires writing a program just for that task. Frankly i prefer it everyone starts over.
Also fixes in the dungeon itself require restarting (and there are some !).
No problem, I'll start over and make a two character party. One is too difficult anyway.

Quote:
Sure you don't want to waste them. Finding the "eye of time" is better, but it's well hidden
I assume it has a longer duration than the green boxes?

Quote:
Longer to kill, and also they defend while you do it.
That just makes them more boring to get rid of.

Quote:
Anyway, the real best way against them is a door and a green magical box.
But that way you don't get experience.

Quote:
Berzerk option also has its efficiency.
If you have a weapon that has Berzerk

Quote:
Sure it does, but it's not an easy thing to add.
Why is that? There's enough space in the chest area of the inventory.

Quote:
WASD is QWE/ASD, which map to same as keys 789/456 of numpad. Try it out and tell me how it feels
Thanks, mate, much appreciated Much better than the numpad

Quote:
- got rid of the random leveling system
Excelent What did you do exactly?

Quote:
- keys qwe/asd also usable to move player
I can't thank you enough for this

Quote:
As there were several possible exploits that got fixed here, this invalidates the progression of anyone who used them. You know who you are
I only used one, so no problems here

Quote:
Is restarting really such a big problem ? You have knowledge now, after all...
No, it's not.
Old 12 November 2012, 11:52   #303
meynaf
son of 68k

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy bates View Post
+1 for a key container.
I'm no graphician. Who will draw it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthey View Post
The mighty warrior could slay the ancient dragon and save the towns folk but only for the fact that it would take too long and he would die of starvation or thirst during combat. The food and water thing was fun for about 5 minutes. It wasn't important when there was tons of food and water in the dungeon like the original Dungeon Master. It would not unbalance the game to drop the very high food and water consumption if HP and mana also did not regenerate as quickly. It's like all the champions in the party have rings of regeneration on currently.
I think it would imbalance the game. Character regeneration might seem high, but then you spend less time sleeping and more time playing.

This dungeon is dangerous also because of the fact you might eventually starve, even though there is plenty of food for whoever knows where to look.

Alternatively you might eat *before* fighting, not *after*. I have never seen a fight which you start well fed and come out starving !

Quote:
Only a level 1 cure poison potion is ever needed no matter how badly poisoned. How about a cumulative poison counter per character that does more damage over time as well as requiring more levels of poison potions to completely cure?
Once i know how DM2 does it exactly, i might give it a try.

Quote:
A better bug report would be nice but I don't have much solid information to base it on. Some party based spells indicate that they act up more than others but I don't know when or if the effects start or end. The shield potions do seem to work correctly.
Shield spell is now fixed anyway.

Quote:
I do have problems with some sounds not playing (mixing with others) like Thorham describes. This makes some puzzles with switches more difficult.
I tried to avoid that in the new version, but i'm still far from being 100% sure. I don't think anything is fail-safe in this area...

Quote:
I have seen creatures move from directly in front of me to beside me when I am standing in an invisible wall.
What do you mean exactly ? You can't be standing in an invisible wall, can you ? And what is an invisible wall, there are none here ? Did you mean fake wall ?

Quote:
Some monster gfx seem to me to be the wrong size at times also.
Never seen anything like that. You can make a screen grab of the game, it'll work.

Quote:
Some keys can not be thrown through metal gates while most can.
Blame FTL ! That wasn't in the object descriptor but in the code
But new keys which i added, now work like the ancient ones.
Keys definitely should NOT be thrown thru grates, as to not lock the player out !

Quote:
I tried throwing everything that would fit through the gate to gain access to the sword (Inquisitor?) behind the force field. The gate probably has to be opened from the other side but just making sure you know .
Sword behind a force field ? Sounds like Inquisitor indeed. It's not so easy to get, eh ?
(so near and yet so far, hee hee)

Quote:
I didn't know that. The death knights in D&D are undead. Hmmm. I have a whole stack (10?) green freeze life boxes. I can see fire not being very effective against these guys but if they are alive then poison cloud should work somewhat (they aren't in environmental suits) and lightning bolts should do full or enhanced damage. It probably wasn't very popular wearing plate armor during lightning storms back in the day .
In EOB they aren't deth knights, but skeleton warriors.
In DM they are more animated armors than anything else ; DM's original name IS "animated armor" in fact.

So empty armors they are.

Quote:
I tried it also which proved to work as well as most weapons while expending less stamina. Yea, it doesn't sound like it would work at all. I wouldn't think bladed slashing or stabbing weapons would work very well either. Bludgeoning weapons might work the best? Maybe you can classify weapons attacks as one of these 3 types when you classify how many hands they use .
Not so easy, as the diamond edge should still remain effective against them.
But i take note that you agree bare hands shouldn't work so well against these.

Quote:
I don't see how that plays out. I try all the keys I have and I don't know where to look for keys I don't have. It's quite ok for a divination spell to fail in some circumstances too. Clouded the future is.
The keyhole drawing could be of some indication. Unfortunately there are more keys than drawings (at least now). Who could provide me with good keyhole gfx ?

Quote:
You are going to have to move my bones to the end with a scroll that says "Matt Hey wouldn't die but here is the bones of his foes". Hunger and thirst can't stop me. You should have put annoyed to death by high food and water consumption by the way .
I won't move any bones right now, and am even considering removing them all.

Quote:
If several keys unlock a door then they could be listed. A lock pick has no impact on what key or keys open a door.
Sure but DM does not care if something that opens a door is a key, a lock pick, a coin, a cheese, or whatever. The mechanics are exactly the same.

Quote:
Yes, I know, and I've already been back. The problem with this may be that the second character won't be able to gain enough experience. Also, some new characters might be fun. Furthermore, I have no problem with going at it again after I retire my current character, and doing so enables me to use the newest version of the game engine when it gets released.
It is released. If someone wants new characters, either try dungeon #2 to see if it's enough now, or draw nice portraits for me...

Quote:
I can see starting over when meynaf releases his new version but otherwise there is a lot of little annoying puzzles that need repeating where you have to jump in the right pit hit a switch and figure out what opened. Some of the bad guys are a bit repetitive and take a long time like a bunch of stone golems, deth knights or the armored mummy. There should be enough experience left to bring back more characters. The dungeon is huge and there is at least 6 places I can go and work on different puzzles or parts I may have missed. If you do start over, it is possible to grab Hissssa and Sonja both (because of their location) before making a run for it. They have good strength for carrying armor and treasure chests full of food, water and keys (I have 24 currently) and good anti-fire for meynaf's fetish of fireball traps.
Time to start over now !
I just hope i broke nothing

Quote:
Oh, by the way, I just found your bones. I beat the weak dragons the first time but then the power went out so now I have to do it again :/.
If you have used invisibility spell, dragons will suddenly become less weak next time
Old 12 November 2012, 12:04   #304
meynaf
son of 68k

Quote:
No problem, I'll start over and make a two character party. One is too difficult anyway.
One is too difficult ? No, that's not possible
Beware, next time you might end up with a full 4 character party

Quote:
I assume it has a longer duration than the green boxes?
No, but it can be used several times.

Quote:
That just makes them more boring to get rid of.
No, they just hit you with their nice stone club. A lot of fun

Quote:
But that way you don't get experience.
You get less, but not nothing, as you're still attacking and receiving attacks from the monster.

Quote:
If you have a weapon that has Berzerk
Obviously

Quote:
Why is that? There's enough space in the chest area of the inventory.
Not space problem, but who will draw the gfx to fill that space ? Who will draw the object itself, both in inventory and 3d view ?

Quote:
Thanks, mate, much appreciated Much better than the numpad
Well, if you say so.

Quote:
Excelent What did you do exactly?
You will see that after a few levels

Quote:
I can't thank you enough for this
Let's see how you will fare with that

Quote:
No, it's not.
It's a relief for me...
Old 12 November 2012, 12:33   #305
Thorham
Computer Nerd

Quote:
No, they just hit you with their nice stone club. A lot of fun
But that happens anyway. When your characters are strong enough to tank these guys, their attacks don't matter much.

Quote:
Not space problem, but who will draw the gfx to fill that space ? Who will draw the object itself, both in inventory and 3d view ?
Use the money box from DM2. Or use a bag from DM2.

Quote:
You will see that after a few levels
Seen it

One thing I REALY don't like is that you can't gain Priest levels with War Cry anymore. Don't see the point in that, really. Guess it's time to stop playing with Halk I was actually planning on playing with Halk and Sonja. Got to the safe area, only to find out I can start over again. Not fun.

When you change the way the game works, please say that you did this. DM works in a certain way, and changing things is fine, but not if you don't say this, because people expect skills to do certain things.

Anyway, is it possible to get the potion graphics from DM2? They look much better.
Old 12 November 2012, 13:15   #306
roy bates

i was going to say keyring,but that wont work will it?

i was wondering about the war cry effect,as it seemed to do nothing.

ive download the new version only because of the blue hand effect being removed,i will try it later.(that was really the only offputting part about it for me all other things where trivial as it was right in your face while playing)
Old 12 November 2012, 15:28   #307
Thorham
Computer Nerd

Started a game with Gothmog and Hissssa. Got to the water area already, so it's fine now I still can't get over how much the Hall of Champions sucks, though

Quote:
i was wondering about the war cry effect,as it seemed to do nothing.
Normally War Cry does three things:

1. Makes some monsters flee.
2. Increases Priest experience.
3. Increases Fighter experience.

The experience is only gained when it's used against a monster.
Old 12 November 2012, 18:04   #308
roy bates

yep, thorham ive only been playing it for a short time in each dungeon(fighting and spell casting),just to try it out i havent used the war cry much though(although the times i have used it,it was against monsters)

i am enjoying it so far.
Old 13 November 2012, 02:13   #309
matthey
Banned

Quote:
Alternatively you might eat *before* fighting, not *after*. I have never seen a fight which you start well fed and come out starving !
I don't know about you but the monsters usually don't give me much warning before they attack, let alone enough time to have a snack.

Quote:
What do you mean exactly ? You can't be standing in an invisible wall, can you ? And what is an invisible wall, there are none here ? Did you mean fake wall ?
Invisible wall? It's kind of like a virtual key . I meant fake/illusionary wall although it is invisible while I'm standing in it. It was a rock creature on the rock level that made the teleportation move by the way.

Quote:
Sword behind a force field ? Sounds like Inquisitor indeed. It's not so easy to get, eh ?
(so near and yet so far, hee hee)
I probably have to open up the rest of the level underneath. No biggy, I have pretty good weapons now.

Quote:
In EOB they aren't deth knights, but skeleton warriors.
In DM they are more animated armors than anything else ; DM's original name IS "animated armor" in fact.

So empty armors they are.
How are they living so that freeze life works on them then? In D&D they would be considered undead unless some spell is controlling them directly (every move). If some other spirit is controlling them then they would be considered undead and not living.

Quote:
Not so easy, as the diamond edge should still remain effective against them.
But i take note that you agree bare hands shouldn't work so well against these.
I can see the diamond edge working better but still not as good as a maul, pick or hammer (heavy bludgeoning weapons). Punching and kicking should not work well against heavily armored foes in general. The heavier the armor, the less effective punching and kicking should be. For an edged or piercing weapon, it's a matter of penetrating their armor. More armor requires a bigger and more powerful can opener .

Quote:
Time to start over now !
I just hope i broke nothing
I'm too far along now I'm afraid. I'll let the others be guinea pigs for what you broke. Yes, it would be much easier to start over now but it is very time consuming to get where I am. I haven't found any game stoppers for me yet.

Quote:
If you have used invisibility spell, dragons will suddenly become less weak next time
I never tried invisibility against dragons. The only time I tried invisibility was against deth knights and it didn't work. The dragons up top were pretty weak compared to the ones below, except for the suicidal teleporting dragon . If you want to make dragons tougher, you should speed them up. The toughest bad guys I have faced are fast. The mega munchers kicked my butt the first time and the deth knights aren't exactly slow not to mention you corner us with them and they are fearless and ignore poison clouds. The war cry has saved me in several cases when I was surrounded and out of mana. The poison cloud is great at making monsters move away too.

Last edited by matthey; 13 November 2012 at 08:16.
Old 14 November 2012, 10:06   #310
meynaf
son of 68k

Quote:
But that happens anyway. When your characters are strong enough to tank these guys, their attacks don't matter much.
So up to 100 hp loss does not matter much ?

Quote:
Use the money box from DM2. Or use a bag from DM2.
None of the two is suited for that task. Money box has 6 places (many less than key types !) and bag from DM2 is exact same as a chest.

Quote:
One thing I REALY don't like is that you can't gain Priest levels with War Cry anymore. Don't see the point in that, really. Guess it's time to stop playing with Halk I was actually planning on playing with Halk and Sonja. Got to the safe area, only to find out I can start over again. Not fun.

When you change the way the game works, please say that you did this. DM works in a certain way, and changing things is fine, but not if you don't say this, because people expect skills to do certain things.
So you were really using that trick. Good to know.

Indeed, war cry option no longer gives priest levels, only fighter (it gave both, which i see as illogical too) - this makes characters with zero mana a little bit more fun to play with, doesn't it

Frankly i fail to see how a barbarian shouting at the monsters could learn magic this way ? Perhaps you could explain that mystery to me.

Quote:
Anyway, is it possible to get the potion graphics from DM2? They look much better.
I know and this might be done one day or another. But DM1 does not support animated inventories and there are palette differences which could come in the way.

Quote:
ive download the new version only because of the blue hand effect being removed,i will try it later.(that was really the only offputting part about it for me all other things where trivial as it was right in your face while playing)
I didn't know this one being so important. But it's true it's easy to get used to it, and the blue hand and arrow now feel weird when i perform some testing on an older version...

Quote:
Started a game with Gothmog and Hissssa. Got to the water area already, so it's fine now I still can't get over how much the Hall of Champions sucks, though
I have made dungeon #2 for the ones who don't like the h.o.c. of the main one...

Anyway i've started a game myself, for more testing purposes. My team is Halk, Sonja, Elija, Gando (not an especially good one, i know), which is already quite some fun to recruit

Quote:
Normally War Cry does three things:

1. Makes some monsters flee.
2. Increases Priest experience.
3. Increases Fighter experience.
Which is a little illogical to me. Remove #2, and it's already better. No wonder why this option simply got deleted in DM2...

Quote:
I don't know about you but the monsters usually don't give me much warning before they attack, let alone enough time to have a snack.
Perhaps you need to close a door here and there, and pay attention to monster moving sounds...

Quote:
Invisible wall? It's kind of like a virtual key . I meant fake/illusionary wall although it is invisible while I'm standing in it. It was a rock creature on the rock level that made the teleportation move by the way.
I'm afraid you got deceived by another rock pile coming from behind. There are really many of them you know.

Quote:
How are they living so that freeze life works on them then? In D&D they would be considered undead unless some spell is controlling them directly (every move). If some other spirit is controlling them then they would be considered undead and not living.
Do you also consider a golem as an undead ? Remember the undead is some dead body bring back to some form of afterlife. A block of rock and an armor aren't dead bodies.

Quote:
I can see the diamond edge working better but still not as good as a maul, pick or hammer (heavy bludgeoning weapons). Punching and kicking should not work well against heavily armored foes in general. The heavier the armor, the less effective punching and kicking should be. For an edged or piercing weapon, it's a matter of penetrating their armor. More armor requires a bigger and more powerful can opener .
Perhaps you should tell that to our friend Don Adan, who thinks it's perfectly fine and normal to kill stone golems and deth knights with punch option...

Quote:
I'm too far along now I'm afraid. I'll let the others be guinea pigs for what you broke. Yes, it would be much easier to start over now but it is very time consuming to get where I am. I haven't found any game stoppers for me yet.
Play with an old version if you want, but then don't bother reporting any bug, should you find one. They will get ignored.

Also as long as you used x-1-4 spell you're playing with a nice gfx bug (often) and an invalid character state (always, even if not visible). If you give me your save i could fix these, though.

Quote:
I never tried invisibility against dragons. The only time I tried invisibility was against deth knights and it didn't work. The dragons up top were pretty weak compared to the ones below, except for the suicidal teleporting dragon . If you want to make dragons tougher, you should speed them up. The toughest bad guys I have faced are fast. The mega munchers kicked my butt the first time and the deth knights aren't exactly slow not to mention you corner us with them and they are fearless and ignore poison clouds. The war cry has saved me in several cases when I was surrounded and out of mana. The poison cloud is great at making monsters move away too.
One knowing the dungeon well enough, can guess you got some help from someone else to reach the mega muncher nest...
I don't think playing with spoilers is so much fun.
Old 14 November 2012, 11:35   #311
Thorham
Computer Nerd

Quote:
So up to 100 hp loss does not matter much ?
Not when your character has 800 health, three flasks and can run away if needed. My retired Halk has more than 800 health (still not enough against knights ).

Quote:
None of the two is suited for that task. Money box has 6 places (many less than key types !) and bag from DM2 is exact same as a chest.
You have to programmatically add spaces, otherwise it won't happen anyway. Bascially I was referring to the money box graphics.

Quote:
So you were really using that trick. Good to know.
Trick? It's just how the skill works in the original game.

Quote:
- this makes characters with zero mana a little bit more fun to play with, doesn't it
No, it doesn't

Quote:
Frankly i fail to see how a barbarian shouting at the monsters could learn magic this way ? Perhaps you could explain that mystery to me.
Simple: It's a fantasy game. You could learn to cast pink flying elephants by standing on your head, and it wouldn't be illogical. Think about it. Magic? Not realistic at all. And monsters fleeing because you shout at them? Or gaining fighter skill from shouting? None of this is realistic at all, but it fits inside a fantasy game just fine, because fantasy games don't have to be realistic, or all that logical.

Trying to make a fantasy world completely realistic is illogical

Quote:
I have made dungeon #2 for the ones who don't like the h.o.c. of the main one...
Nice But... is it as hard as the nightmare dungeon otherwise?

Quote:
Perhaps you should tell that to our friend Don Adan, who thinks it's perfectly fine and normal to kill stone golems and deth knights with punch option...
Come on. Golems? Deth Knights? These things don't even exist.

What I don't like about all these changes, is that it becomes less like DM this way (this is especially bad for people who want to play the original). Also, you change the game mechanics instead of trying to come up with dungeon design based solutions. And whats more, why does it matter if you can kill some big monsters with punches? Why does it matter that you can gain Priest levels with War Cry? The dungeon is already very hard, and if you want it to be harder, design the dungeon that way.

Quote:
One knowing the dungeon well enough, can guess you got some help from someone else to reach the mega muncher nest...
I don't think playing with spoilers is so much fun.
You assumed this in my case, too. Why do you assume people got help to get where they are? Not all puzzles may be as hard as you think they are, because designing puzzles to be really challenging without making them impossible, or illogical, is difficult. Also, you're doing this alone, and that doesn't make it any easier, either. Not to mention that the auto map makes navigating the dungeon ten times easier than it was before.
Old 14 November 2012, 13:54   #312
roy bates

the only bug ive found,if i can call it a bug is the water bottle(the leather one)as you drink from it it should empty in segments in these versions its full then after a few gulps its empty.
Old 14 November 2012, 15:15   #313
Thorham
Computer Nerd

Quote:
the only bug ive found,if i can call it a bug is the water bottle(the leather one)as you drink from it it should empty in segments in these versions its full then after a few gulps its empty.
Internally it works that way. There are four states: Full, almost full, almost empty and empty. There are simply no graphics for the states between full and empty.
Old 14 November 2012, 16:13   #314
roy bates

Quote:
Internally it works that way. There are four states: Full, almost full, almost empty and empty. There are simply no graphics for the states between full and empty.

there was graphics there for the original.
Old 15 November 2012, 08:30   #315
meynaf
son of 68k

Quote:
Not when your character has 800 health, three flasks and can run away if needed. My retired Halk has more than 800 health (still not enough against knights ).
Yes, solo has its little problems. I knew that from long ago. You can't imagine how easy these knights are to defeat with a full party

Quote:
You have to programmatically add spaces, otherwise it won't happen anyway. Bascially I was referring to the money box graphics.
Graphically the money box doesn't fit the needs, sorry.

Quote:
Trick? It's just how the skill works in the original game.
I see it as a trick as it's not obvious knowledge.

Quote:
Simple: It's a fantasy game. You could learn to cast pink flying elephants by standing on your head, and it wouldn't be illogical. Think about it. Magic? Not realistic at all. And monsters fleeing because you shout at them? Or gaining fighter skill from shouting? None of this is realistic at all, but it fits inside a fantasy game just fine, because fantasy games don't have to be realistic, or all that logical.

Trying to make a fantasy world completely realistic is illogical
Sure, but you won't see any paper RPG out there which allows that. Irrealistic perhaps, but still logical and consistent.

Quote:
Nice But... is it as hard as the nightmare dungeon otherwise?
Not yet, because it's way smaller. Still a nice challenge, though.

Quote:
Come on. Golems? Deth Knights? These things don't even exist.

What I don't like about all these changes, is that it becomes less like DM this way (this is especially bad for people who want to play the original). Also, you change the game mechanics instead of trying to come up with dungeon design based solutions. And whats more, why does it matter if you can kill some big monsters with punches? Why does it matter that you can gain Priest levels with War Cry? The dungeon is already very hard, and if you want it to be harder, design the dungeon that way.
Sorry my friend, but i'm just getting closer to DM2. Be happy that i just don't remove the problematic war cry option like they did.

Quote:
You assumed this in my case, too. Why do you assume people got help to get where they are? Not all puzzles may be as hard as you think they are, because designing puzzles to be really challenging without making them impossible, or illogical, is difficult. Also, you're doing this alone, and that doesn't make it any easier, either. Not to mention that the auto map makes navigating the dungeon ten times easier than it was before.
I'm not convinced. I know someone has emitted spoilers to others, and i see that, all of a sudden, people are way way more successful than previously. I can't think the automap explains it all.

Quote:
there was graphics there for the original.
No this is not true. Not in the original DM.
Old 15 November 2012, 11:01   #316
roy bates

youll have to excuse my ignorance, then why does the water bottle gradually empty in the original game graphicly? if there was no graphics for it.

its no big deal or anything im just curius.

EDIT: actually it doesent,thats strange why do i remeber it doing that then? am i thinking of dm2 or something?

Last edited by roy bates; 15 November 2012 at 11:14.
Old 15 November 2012, 15:01   #317
meynaf
son of 68k

Quote:
EDIT: actually it doesent,thats strange why do i remeber it doing that then? am i thinking of dm2 or something?
Other games may well have different gfx indeed.
Old 15 November 2012, 15:03   #318
roy bates

Quote:
Other games may well have different gfx indeed.

a bit later im going to try dm2 and see if its that one because for some reason i actually remember it in dm.

EDIT:yep, its dm2

Last edited by roy bates; 15 November 2012 at 16:04.
Old 15 November 2012, 18:02   #319
Lord Riton

Black Crypt does have more than 2 graphics for the water bottle. Thats probably why i also tought DM had more than 2.
Old 15 November 2012, 18:13   #320
roy bates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Riton View Post
Black Crypt does have more than 2 graphics for the water bottle. Thats probably why i also tought DM had more than 2.

yep i know,the dungeon master i was thinking of was dungeon master 2.