English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old Today, 18:12   #1
fstltna
Indie Game Dev

Send a message via AIM to fstltna Send a message via Yahoo to fstltna
Free email service for Amiga users...

If not allowed please let me know and I will remove the post and not post about my services again.
===========

Hello! We had such a good response for our BeOS/Haiku mail server we just started a email server for Amiga users. Just go to https://mail.amigacity.xyz - create your account and then you can add it to your Amiga mail client.

If you create the account "foo" your email address will be "foo@mail.amigacity.xyz".

This service is free and always will be. Inbound mail is scanned both for spam and for viruses. Unlike many other providers we do not block spam message completely. Rather we flag the messages and let you create rules to manage them server-side. If you have any questions just PM me or send email to fstltna@yahoo.com.

Note: to be able to send outgoing Internet mail you need to register at https://amigacity.xyz/index.php/down...tom-user-names - This is to prevent scammers from subscribing and using it to send spam. You are free to choose a "free" payment method if you don't want to pay.

Looking forward to working with you!