English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old Today, 06:25   #1
BlueyDragon

Question Switching Music Files in Lemmings

So back in the day I had a copy of Lemmings for Amiga that was cracked by Skid Row and had the "giga trainer" by Ice and Caddy. This particular copy did not have the very particular violin-like instrument that plays in a couple of songs (the ones for Fun level 2 and Fun level 10). I've found an image of that exact copy of the game, but for some reason those songs are totally messed up in the UAE emulator, instead of being silent, that instrument just sounds corrupted.

I found another copy of Lemmings, one with a totally different trainer, and THAT copy has the violin properly muted out. That version of the two songs is the one I'd like to hear most of the time, since I'm a sucker for things that were like they were back in the day. Would it be possible to say... copy the "corrected" music files from the second copy over to the Skid Row/Betrayal copy? Also, just for completeness, would it be possible to copy those music files onto a WHDload install of Lemmings? That is, of course, if the music are in some type of "file" format, I never really ever used Amigas for anything other than games, so the directory structure of things is still kind of a mystery to me.