English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Hardware

Old Today, 20:16   #21
Angus
Amiga Games Database

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photon View Post
It uses Cocolino and Freewheel software, which are for WB 3.1 and below (AFAIK). Possibly if you have another with built in support for the same it could change how it reads the mouse, this is very central to AmigaOS.

If you are on 3.1, you can always temporarily remove the Cocolino and Freewheel software and see if it behaves normally on left-click.

Did it solve your original problem in the game (and is it run from WB or not)?

I'm running 3.1 and I had Cocolino and Freewheel installed for the previous (PS2) mouse with a Cocolino adaptor. I don't think I still have the Cocolino software, but it is installed - is it freeware?

Yes, without any drivers running, the Tikus works like a normal 2 button Amiga mouse - and yes, it fixes the problem I had with not being able to scroll the map in Steel Empire (WHDLoad).

I'm just frustrated that I don't seem to be able to get the middle button/scrollwheel working, despite the fact that it worked with the previous mouse/adaptor.