English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > Collections

Old Today, 14:22   #41
rygar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
This is a fairly big update, adding numerous games which are available in TOSEC, but were not listed at HOL at the time of the last release (late 2023). This means mostly PD releases.

The collection should now represent a complete archive of available releases from years 1985-1995. That's the theory though, in practice I'm sure there are still some things missing due to oversight and also the fact that I still haven't scoured some sources properly (mainly the Non-Tosec Games collection).

Any suggestions for eventual additions and corrections are always welcome.
Nice update. Just checked your MIA list on archive.org and a lot of polish games were already found so your list should be updated
Old Today, 14:28   #42
dreadnought

Quote:
Originally Posted by rygar View Post
Just checked your MIA list on archive.org and a lot of polish games were already found so your list should be updated
Thanks! I'm sure you're right, it's just with these releases there's always a bazillion things to do and one you end up not doing. Eg. for the last few days archive.org was behaving weirdly (maybe post CrowdStrike) and I struggled even with simple uploading and editing.

I'll try to fix it tomorrow.