English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 03 July 2024, 00:20   #1
Lewis

Hi!, Some bugs to report

Hello everyone and especially Toni Wilen who is my age.
I don't speak English but I do understand it and even more so in writing. First of all, thank you for so much work to bring back good memories.
I have noticed a problem with the game James 2 Pond CodeName Robocod, when clicking (Cycle-Exact Full) this game loses sounds, it can be seen in its intro music, there are some sounds that are not there, the bad thing is that this option makes other games fully functional. Maybe there is something that can be done to make everything go well with this option checked.
Another thing I noticed is that in the Assassin special edition game there are some image glitches, I don't know what these glitches are due to, everything is always running on A500 quickstart (1mb ram).
Finally I see that in Aladdin AGA when you move the scroll the windows and images look vibrant, for example if you look at the windows of the houses in the game you will notice that they vibrate and look double or triple which makes it horrible to play, I don't know if it's configuration or a problem.
Thank you very much for everything, I hope it doesn't bother you and that the memory of the Commodore AMIGA lasts forever.
Old 03 July 2024, 12:39   #2
Mclane
Old retro god.

Hi there, you need to add some more details, such as, what version of WinUAE you are using, some details regarding your system, CPU, graphics and memory. And lastly, post the configuration file you use. Most issues are down to rather strange configurations and if they are using known good versions of the games that they are trying to boot. Are they disk images, WHDloads, off a HDD etc.