English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 02 November 2023, 14:18   #1
sayasupacrew

Amiga 4000(T)ower for sale

Description I am selling an Amiga 4000 in a Quikpak tower (I have the original tower which will be supplied for sale (if requested),
see in the photos, it weighs 10 kilograms),
it is currently in a transparent tower,
support and battery new,
it is equipped with an accelerator card from the Eagle 68060 brand equipped with an FPU and MMU (possibility of putting SCSI 2 or 3 in hardware update)
with 128 MB EDO 60 nano seconds,
on the card accelerator, which increases the speed even more. (as Normal this passes through the motherboard and goes down to 14 megahertz),
there is an xsurf 1 ethernet network card,
a Picasso IV graphics card and PLCC scandoubler and new capacitors,
a prelude model sound card with a DSP for playing MP3 files (not available)
and there is a Vario card for the fast serial and parallel port,
the capacitors have been replaced on the motherboard (recaping).
Quikpak keyboard identical to the Amiga 2000 and 3000 model (Din socket, not mini din)
and a commodore mouse are provided. (The photos are taken at different periods of the migration towards the transparent tower, take this into account)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/127NxNCXYoNFCPAa8

Last edited by sayasupacrew; 05 November 2023 at 22:31.
Old 05 November 2023, 16:11   #2
sayasupacrew

hese: your mailbox is full, can you empty it a little please.

BB: make your offers
Old 12 November 2023, 18:41   #3
sayasupacrew

the Comomodore machine in quipak version which includes what was there at the start.

_the QPk tower
_the motherboard, two daughter cards, audio video and parallel serial and scsi (scsi, I don't know 2 or 3)
_a PSU ATX adapter to the A4000 motherboard socket (from amikit, I think)
_the Eagle 68060 processor card, the EDO ram, four 32 MB strips, the fixing spacers.

1800E
Old 14 November 2023, 17:37   #4
hese

I have bought the Delfina Plus and Delfina Lite cards from the seller, sayasupacrew. Prior sending payment I explictly asked from the seller that are both cards fully working. The seller confirmed that both cards are working. After that I sent the payment for the cards.

I received the cards today. I inspected them and the Delfina Plus card has a burned component, ispLSI1032 chip. The card is faulty and is not detected when installed to the computer. The card is completely unusable and not repairable because that ispLSI chip contains proprietary program code which is not available and thus the chip can't be replaced.

I would have not bought the cards if I knew that the cards do not work.

The seller has betrayed my trust and sold the cards dishonestly. He must have been aware that the Delfina Plus card is not working. I want the deal to be cancelled and the payment to be refunded in full. Including the shipping fees when returning the cards back to you.

The two attachments shows the burned ispLSI chip of Delfina Plus card. I can provide more pictures of the chip if needed.

Warning to all other users when considering doing any deals with user sayasupacrew.

I have filed a PayPal case regarding this transaction and expecting the seller to refund the payment in full and also cover the return shipping of the items.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	delfina_01.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	307.2 KB
ID:	80751   Click image for larger version

Name:	delfina_02.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	319.9 KB
ID:	80752  
Old 14 November 2023, 17:44   #5
derSammler

WTF? That card looks like it came right from a scrapyard.

Hope you get your money back.
Old 14 November 2023, 18:40   #6
hese

Someone was recently in contact with Jens of Individual Computers (the IP holder of Delfina cards) regarding a possibility of getting replacement ispLSI chips or program codes for the chips in order to repair defective Delfina cards. Jens answered that the PLD files he have for the cards are unreadable so repairing Delfina cards is impossible. So basically once a Delfina card is broken, it's broken forever.

(*PLD = program code that is needed to be compiled and written to the chip in order it to operate)
Old 15 November 2023, 14:14   #7
Kin Hell
0ld0r Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by hese View Post
I have bought the Delfina Plus and Delfina Lite cards from the seller, sayasupacrew. Prior sending payment I explictly asked from the seller that are both cards fully working. The seller confirmed that both cards are working. After that I sent the payment for the cards.

I received the cards today. I inspected them and the Delfina Plus card has a burned component, ispLSI1032 chip. The card is faulty and is not detected when installed to the computer. The card is completely unusable and not repairable because that ispLSI chip contains proprietary program code which is not available and thus the chip can't be replaced.

I would have not bought the cards if I knew that the cards do not work.

The seller has betrayed my trust and sold the cards dishonestly. He must have been aware that the Delfina Plus card is not working. I want the deal to be cancelled and the payment to be refunded in full. Including the shipping fees when returning the cards back to you.

The two attachments shows the burned ispLSI chip of Delfina Plus card. I can provide more pictures of the chip if needed.

Warning to all other users when considering doing any deals with user sayasupacrew.

I have filed a PayPal case regarding this transaction and expecting the seller to refund the payment in full and also cover the return shipping of the items.
How unfortunate!

Fingers crossed for your refund....
Old 26 November 2023, 14:49   #8
sayasupacrew

I asked Hese for the cost of shipping the two DSP cards back, he doesn't seem to give an answer, yet he is notified each time.
Old 26 November 2023, 15:02   #9
Kin Hell
0ld0r Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayasupacrew View Post
I asked Hese for the cost of shipping the two DSP cards back, he doesn't seem to give an answer, yet he is notified each time.
hese is a busy guy. - I'm sure he'll get back to you as soon as he can.
Old 01 June 2024, 12:21   #10
sayasupacrew

Good morning,

adding a photo to the ggphoto link.

saya