English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Other

Old 06 March 2023, 00:12   #1
gameblabla

Generate a working image for CDTV

Hello,
i had sucess with https://github.com/patrikaxelsson/cd...ke_cd32_iso.py for the Amiga CD32 and CD32.TM.
However, doing the same thing for the CDTV seemingly fails, even with CDTV.TM.
I compared a CDTV game against the generated output and it's clear to me that they look different (the offset seems wrong), on top of the filesize not being the same (although i believe only the header matters here).
If possible, i would wish to do so on the Linux side instead of using WinUAE/FS-UAE.

It's a shame because i believe the CDTV.TM stuff is also required for making some OCS stuff work properly on CD32.
Old 30 March 2023, 12:26   #2
Mikeywikey
Kickstart Hacker

Probably not what you need, but if you used the CDTVLand Extended ROMs then the CDTV.TM isn't required, might be useful for a test?
Old 30 March 2023, 13:27   #3
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
No point using CD32.TM file ever. As it sets it to AGA from boot.
Thats why every disc generally uses CDTV.TM file. As you can use Setpatch if needed to enable AGA.

Are you using the Trademark file in startup sequence (trying to remember been a while since I setup CDTV disc). As even with CDTV.TM file when burning, you will end up with Blank screen or trademark stuck on screen. You have to have startup sequence setup correctly with CDTV discs.