English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Demos

Old 31 July 2022, 14:13   #1
kempy

Demo "First Awakening" by Creative Minds

There was this biggest demo scene party in 2000 - Mekka and Symposium. 3rd place in Amiga demo compo was scored by Creative Minds group with their First Awakening demo. I remember i was looking for it after party and never found it. Recently i noticed it's still missing from various scene resources like Pouet, ADA or Demozoo.

Was this demo ever released to the public?
Old 02 August 2022, 10:04   #2
Alpha One

I know the crm team from my neighbourhood, the demo was never released. But the source is still available, I remember I tried to compile it some months ago, it uses PPC and Cybervision Gfx only. I can try to get my hands on the source again and perhaps someone here has the ability to make it run. Will be back here soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kempy View Post
There was this biggest demo scene party in 2000 - Mekka and Symposium. 3rd place in Amiga demo compo was scored by Creative Minds group with their First Awakening demo. I remember i was looking for it after party and never found it. Recently i noticed it's still missing from various scene resources like Pouet, ADA or Demozoo.

Was this demo ever released to the public?
Old 04 August 2022, 18:23   #3
kempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha One View Post
Will be back here soon.
Sounds promising!