English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 05 December 2019, 21:47   #1
ZEUSDAZ

Sh*t Game Time Video Review: Army Moves (Amiga)

Welcome to another "Shit Game Time" review video and this time I shit-rate Army Moves on the Amiga A500 which has been requested by youtuber "RAY C", I hope you enjoy it enough to subscribe if you haven't already to the Zeusdaz channel

ARMY MOVES SGT REVIEW VIDEO: [ Show youtube player ]

SHIT GAME TIME (ALL EPISODES): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

Zeusdaz - The Unemulated Retro Game Channel: https://www.youtube.com/zeusdaz

Last edited by ZEUSDAZ; 05 December 2019 at 22:40.
Old 05 December 2019, 22:34   #2
mcgeezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEUSDAZ View Post
Welcome to another "Shit Game Time" review video and this time I shit-rate Army Moves on the Amiga A500 which has been requested by youtuber "RAY C", I hope you enjoy it enough to subscribe if you haven't already to the Zeusdaz channel

ARMY MOVES SGT REVIEW VIDEO: edit error in video, reuploading in 15mins! it will appear here when done.

SHIT GAME TIME (ALL EPISODES): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

Zeusdaz - The Unemulated Retro Game Channel: https://www.youtube.com/zeusdaz

@ZeusDaz
I owe you an apology for the way I went on about the Final Fight video. I was a bit of a prick defending Richard Aplin the way I did so I would therefore like to sincerely say I am sorry.

To be fair I enjoy your content and find it quite entertaining.

Geezer
Old 06 December 2019, 03:09   #3
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgeezer View Post
@ZeusDaz
I owe you an apology for the way I went on about the Final Fight video. I was a bit of a prick defending Richard Aplin the way I did so I would therefore like to sincerely say I am sorry.

To be fair I enjoy your content and find it quite entertaining.

Geezer

No problem Geezer, yes I was taken a little by surprise at your responses to the point I almost thought it was Richard himself hiding behind another user name having a go at me lol, but joke aside thanks for the apology and It's accepted, we all have to accept that whenever something is released to the public by someone it and they are open to debate, praise and even crtisism,....this includes me and my videos too, I've certainly had my fair share of nasty words thrown at me but long gone are the days I bite back,...I just block them from my channel.

Anyhowz, no hard feelings here
Old 06 December 2019, 09:35   #4
gimbal
cheeky scoundrel

Ugh, Army Moves. That tune is still stuck in my brain to this day. The first time it was fun. The second time it was cute. Any time after that it was Satan's plan.