English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Amiga Forever

Old 20 March 2019, 08:55   #1
honx

emucontrol - mount adf

i think, emucontrol comes with amiga forever (at least i copied it from an amiga forever preinstalled workbench),
so i'm posting my question here as i'm unable to find any kind of documentation for this tool.
does anyone know, which paths i should enter in order to be able to insert adf files located outside of emulation?
i already tried "e:\amiga\adf\...", this is the location where my adf files are stored but it doesn't work.

what is this "fake joystick" checkbox for? and "language" cycle seems to do nothing, emucontrol stays english.

Last edited by honx; 20 March 2019 at 12:57.
Old 22 March 2019, 07:28   #2
005AGIMA
Re-loading. Please wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honx View Post
i think, emucontrol comes with amiga forever (at least i copied it from an amiga forever preinstalled workbench),
so i'm posting my question here as i'm unable to find any kind of documentation for this tool.
does anyone know, which paths i should enter in order to be able to insert adf files located outside of emulation?
i already tried "e:\amiga\adf\...", this is the location where my adf files are stored but it doesn't work.

what is this "fake joystick" checkbox for? and "language" cycle seems to do nothing, emucontrol stays english.
The "fake joystick", when checked, will turn a pre-defined portion of the keyboard into a joystick. Usually the numeric keypad by default.

I like you couldn't work out ADF mounting but I didn't play with it for long. Instead I opted to get WHDLoad working.

Keeping in mind, I'm not talking about Amiga Forever within Windows. I was doing it the hard way. A dedicated machine running nothing but KX Light booting into Amiga Forever Workbench 3.x, so I didn't even have a way to copy files onto the PC.