English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 31 July 2018, 05:08   #41
AC/DC HACKER!

White,

Blissful ignorance has never been something I've been comfortable with. I completely disagree that Ignorance is Bliss. Ignorance is not fun to me at all. I don't know everything, but I know the mind of people doesn't have a limit. Nor are the creators of humanity limited. The ceiling is unlimited. Perfection, unattainable.

The story, especially Amiga story, like the band Rush...story has resonance.

Amiga started because they wanted to make something FUN and usable. I still remember meeting all the guys, except Jay Miner..and the thrill and "Grr.." they felt and expressed. Back in the day, Workbench was pretty fantastic..even though it was all floppy based. What you could DO with it and what had been made for it was amazing! Then Hard Drives came into being... So, you have to remember the evolution of the Amiga from 1000 to A4000. Those are huge steps. The Internet was also released to the public later which Amiga software was also written for.

I'm also making some guides, but I haven't finished them yet to be released to public. I also want to make sure all redundant stuff is removed. I'm not a fan of a lot of redundancy and I see a lot of that in Tutorials.

Yeah, exactly, it's something you want to do. Something I know for sure..if Someone is doing it there is at least 1 other that also is doing it..or considering it. No one is alone. There is a reason Quantum Entanglement exists...or "Spooky Stuff From a Distance".

Carl Sagan, great guy. He had 1 limitation...he didn't check into history well enough to understand we Are NOT Alone Here. There are documents that were left, well over 50,000 years ago..but they haven't been widely examined well enough. Some adventurers have limited views (Scientists). This was the only "bummer" I thought towards Sagan.

Blissful ignorance...yeah, just not my thing. Just as "Blind Faith" doesn't work for me at all. I ask questions and I love that I've received answers to all of them. I'm cool with faith, just not blind faith.

I agree, the Amiga Passion is about bringing people together. More of that togetherness is a much better ideas than separation, but we're not all the same and don't all think the same things. YAY for that, eh? I have some projects in the background, as you do. Cool!

Hmm...the Story is Sometimes written by the winner, but the loser also leaves behind a story. A lot of "losers" stories are starting to come into view by a large part of the world. So, not everything remains ONLY by the "Winners". I used to hear that a lot, White, and I never accepted it as Truth. I'll close this with this.. Christopher Columbus did not discover America..it was discovered well before him. Want some other cool tidbits? Check into his Logs sometime to learn some innnnnnnteresting finds he made WHILE coming to America.

As long as you're enjoy it, go for it...whatever the endeavor is.
Old 01 August 2018, 20:37   #42
White

I really appreciate what you said.
I personally like the story and the theories associated with it.
All very valid, if formulated with criterion
Sleep convinced that certainly there were civilizations before the story we know but the speech would be broad and deep and certainly something does not come back in terms of dates over time.
The beginning of time the bigbang the string theory Hawking theories with its black holes related to the birth of time etc.
It is a very interesting topic, difficult to talk about in a few lines.
But anyway, yes, I agree with what you say with the archaeological discoveries, carbon analysis, etc.

Blissful ignorance was said.
I like to think that when my mother died at the age of 87, she had no qualifications and therefore an ignorant person, but simple in her reflections, here I refer to this as blissful ignorance.
She died with her convictions as a good and sociable human being
Probably he never asked for so many things, perhaps good for her
But its simplicity was that of so many people done this way.
How can you explain some things to the people you love when the basics are missing.
So he left me with this simplicity in his heart and his teachings

I apologize for the OT I was sorry not to answer these interesting words of yours.
I apologize yet I thought about it before writing and I just told myself to answer such an interesting topic.
Amigaos at the bottom is part of the time ....
Old 04 August 2018, 18:19   #43
AC/DC HACKER!

"Big bang" is a funny idea, has been for many years to me. Until you read the translation of the Cuneiform Tablets (about Enki and Enlil) and what all was happening back then, which totally resonated inside me, I'd be careful of about what adventures of the mind (Scientist) and speculators attempt to teach people. Same with way-off-base missionaries. Michio Kaku would glean some big time answers if he read them.

Ask questions then stop asking to get answers. Once the answers come, stop listening, and process. Then repeat. Be open to inner communication more than outer, but both have high value. Use logic and emotions together. That's how things go from basics to deeper. As well as expanding vocabulary.

We are all good people, that's where we come from also. Too deep for here and would really become way off topic.

Anything further should be in MP. Back to topic..if there is anything more.