English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 14 January 2023, 15:35   #1
The Brave Ant

How to play a game called Zarcan. I need help.

Hello, I am trying to understand how to play a video game for the Amiga called Zarcan, here is in HOL:

https://hol.abime.net/4806

I don´t know the rules because there is no manual, neither in HOL or Lemon Amiga, etc...It seems a video game made in Hungary, It´s a kind of puzzle that You must connect balls linking them, but no key how to play it.

I got It for free as a video game in the Amiga Forever Plus Edition, It´s that kind of games that they includes inside the installation, but there is no info in the web about It.

I try to to have a data base of the games, and I like to have at least some instructions for every game I have for the Amiga, but this is one of the misterious one.

Any help will be appreciated.
Old 14 January 2023, 19:05   #2
Dan

There is a youtube video:
[ Show youtube player ]

On it's description it says:
Quote:
Zarcan is a clone of Atomino on the Amiga. You can select from any of the levels on the screen and you have a set time limit to match a certain number of atoms together but can't have any unconnected before the time runs out.
Old 19 January 2023, 00:11   #3
The Brave Ant

Thank You Dan for the help, I forgot to look for It in Youtube about this Zarcan, even then after seeing the video it´s not clear for me how to play It, anyway, I won´t play It much more, It´s just I don´t get how to play It really, It´s a extrange video game, I preffer more action based games. Thanks!