English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 29 March 2022, 08:44   #1
amifan
WhatIFF? Amiga Magazine

PC Engine Mini, Megadrive Mini and Neo Geo Stick Pro

I have realised that I have too much stuff, I don`t have the time to use everything and it is just taking up space. So I would like to sell off some of my items, they are as follows:

- PC Engine Mini White: boxed with all cables, twist ties, bags etc. + 2 8bitDo wireless controllers and a multitap adapter. £90 but I am open to offers.

- Megadrive Mini W Pack Japanese: boxed again with all the cables etc. the box is a little tattered but the Megadrive and controllers look new. £65 but open to offers.

- Neo Geo Stick Pro: comes boxed with all the cables, plastic bags + an official extra controller. £70.00

- Sega Saturn: 4 x official controllers, official multitap, saturn bomberman, streetfighter alpha, puyopuyo sun, and layer section, all games are boxed but the Saturn and controllers have no box. £99.00

I have not stated postage prices yet since the situation is changing from the Japan Post office, if anyone is interested I will check and find the cheapest rate that satisfies the buyer.

Last edited by amifan; 18 May 2024 at 22:46.