English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 02 January 2005, 19:48   #1
Stephen

Speedball2 problem

how do i skip intro on this game,i have a mouse and keyboard,but i cant find fire ,ctrl does not help....which keyboard layout is right....thanx

Old 02 January 2005, 21:04   #2
SexyWayne
Zone Friend

the default keyboard layout is the numpad, numpad 0 is the firebutton iirc
Old 09 January 2005, 02:44   #3
Titler
Zone Friend

It's been ages since I played Speedball 2, but as I remember, the most common skip command, for both games and cracked games was to press Esc rather than the fire button, or after that in frequency, left mouse button I'd say. Occasionally you get games/cracks which use Space instead. If you tell me which version of Speedball 2 you are using, I'll have a quick fiddle and see how you get past it... assuming you haven't already
Old 11 January 2005, 03:47   #4
SexyWayne
Zone Friend

Left mouse button was and is the most common way of exiting a cracktro right mouse button was normally used for switching between pal and ntsc, other than that there is one crack group that used return/enter to exit, the name slips my mind at this time, i know there's a cute duck on the intros tho, I reckon Stephen means the actual game intro the bitmap bros/imageworks one, it is definately the firebutton to skip this part, i was only playing the game a couple of hours ago