English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Amiga Forever

Old 10 May 2014, 23:10   #1
amigasith

AmigaForever's Workbench 1.3.4 ADF contents

Cheers folks,

quite a while ago, I purchased AmigaForever 2013 Premium Edition, mostly because I wanted a full collection of all Workbench disks available. Sadly enough, I quickly discovered that Cloanto decided to modify their contents Ah well...

I am at the moment most interested in the 1.3.4 contents, since I would like to have the most up-to-date 1.3 version. If you look at the ADF contents of Cloanto's 1.3.4 version, you can tell by the files' dates that they at least modified Startup-Sequence and 2 other files in "S" and some .info files across the disk image.

I could live with different .info files, but the modified Startup-Sequence really bothers me. I know it's a bit crazy but has anyone ever taken the trouble to compare Cloanto's 1.3.4 Startup-Sequence (and / or other files) with the one(s) from an original 1.3.4 disk? If so, I would really be interested in the differences

In case not: I still own an original German Workbench 1.3.2 (V34.28) floppy disk - maybe someone knows if the original 1.3.4 Startup-Sequence is much different from the 1.3.2 one?

Thanks for looking