View Single Post
Old 05 June 2021, 14:33   #11
tverrbjelke

Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leffmann View Post
Someone linked to this post from a newly started thread, and I've posted this somewhere else but can't remember where, so for completeness sake here's a link to the original disks and patch-files (though I recommend using the finished install linked to above):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5358oxk2dt...tches.zip?dl=1

I am actually SO glad I stumbled over this link!
Just for pure aestetic fun I am about to do some C-Coding steps for an emulated version of my (Now nonfunctional) A2000... Another project waiting to be repaired somehow...

I am still in the process of creating a vanilla virtual machine with harddrive for my WB1.3 environment, so I can start from where I once left

Some time ago I have failed to install SAS C 6.5 or 6.0 from an anchient tosec zip file (V0.23) I found in my archives - somehow the installation of SASC6.5 and the patches was very hacky (I remember I had to edit the installer script/config files to run at all... ) and finally I was not able to find any amiga.lib there and my code did not link.

Now I am going to redo from scratch again - and alas my own SAS C disks have been full of read errors... but the manual looks still interesting after all the years

So press thumbs that with this files here all will go well

Page generated in 0.04252 seconds with 11 queries