View Single Post
Old 27 May 2006, 14:58   #16
pTah
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbareges
in terms of pure speed for AGA 68k machines and day of the tentacle/sam'n'max, no version beats scummaga 0.38.2...trust me !! i'm able to enjoy these 2 games with my poor 1200 8mb fast at really reasonable speed!!
sounds nice. i would like to try that one. could you give me a link or upload it to the zone please?
i hope it is as compatible as my standard scummvm 0.71 (which runs pretty fine at 030/50)... with scummvm 0.71 i can play nearly all scumm-compatible games and that rocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbareges
by the way, for us low configuration classic amiga users, wouldn't it be possible to upgrade scummaga 0.38.2 to make it play midi music without degrading too much game speed...also i found some utils converting midi files to modules thanks to a sample library...couldn't we consider converting midi music files from these games to amiga modules to make them play with very low CPU consumption ?
that would be awesome!!! these lucasarts-games are just not as funny without music as they would be with music...
i thought about that problem too. the way i see it it should be possible to convert the midi-tunes to something more useful for an lowspec amiga... damn i'm no programmer.
an general update of scummaga would be also nice.

Page generated in 0.04624 seconds with 11 queries