View Single Post
Old 07 July 2016, 17:16   #7
liviux76

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortuguesePilot View Post
The title says it all, really. My question/request here is: is it possible to "hack" Dynablaster into recognizing the second fire button? As we all know, the Amiga's version of Dynablaster is amazing yet it loses the titles of "best conversion" to the X68000 because it doesn't use the second fire button. When we pick up the explosion control upgrade, you have to press space to blow up the bombs. This hinders playability quite a lot. A simple programming trick would have made the game a whole lot more enjoyable if we were given the chance to use the second fire button to blow up the bombs.

Is this possible to implement? I've seen similar things done (WHDLoad's Toki uses two fire buttons now, for instance), so can Dynablaster benefit from the same treatment? Is it possible to hack/update both the ADF and the WHDLoad versions of Dynablaster?

Thanks for your answers.
This would be great!

Every time I decided to play Dynablaster in single player mode I gave up for that annoying choice to use "space bar" instead of "button 2" in order to activate the detonator...

Page generated in 0.06571 seconds with 11 queries