View Single Post
Old 08 March 2021, 09:26   #3
cloverskull

There's something wonky with the Apple Silicon implementation of brew and clearly there need to be some kinks worked out. Eventually I did get it to build. I also did a brief test to see if it would launch and that was successful. I didn't do any real end to end tests or anything

I'm currently in the process of trying to get fs-uae-launcher to build - it's worth mentioning I can't get pyqt5 to install via pip3 and had to use brew to install it.

Also, in spite of having installed pillow, I had to pip3 install image to get fs-uae-launcher to compile.

Finally, I'm having problems launching fs-uae from fs-uae-launcher. I'm in ~/Development, and I have ~/Development/fs-uae/ as well as ~/Development/fs-uae-launcher/. When I'm in ~/Development and launch fs-uae-launcher by typing `fs-uae-launcher/fs-uae-launcher` it does launch, but then when I click "Start" to launch an instance of fs-uae, I get the following error:

Task: RunnerTask
Error: Exception
Did not find file with SHA-1 checksum 891e9a547772fe0c6c19b610baf8bc4ea7fcb785

The log file may contain more details.

I haven't had much of a chance to delve into log files, it's after midnight here and I need to be up in less than eight hours. But if you have any pointers, let me know

Page generated in 0.04538 seconds with 11 queries