View Single Post
Old 04 August 2016, 21:55   #72
DrBong
HOL / AMR Team Member

@Damien
The WHD readme says that access faults have been removed, so I gather that the game craps out on accelerated AGA machines (I'm guessing 040 and/or 060)......despite the specs that were specified in the demo readme. Memory requirements seem to have been reduced in the WHD version too, with further added bonuses including a trainer and the ability to quit back to Workbench at any time.

Been a good while since I've played the ACSYS demo, but I can't remember any screen tearing. Nothing mentioned in the WHD readme either. Hmmm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Unfortunately the URL linked to from HOL no longer exists. Searched the website for "tomato" & "turbo" but nada
Will have to update the HOL entry for Turbo Tomato at some stage. Did you test the HDF in my upload folder? If so, does the demo have a version no.? Any chance you can convert the HDF to something that can be used on real hardware? Unfortunately, Girv upped the demo as HDF only. The earlier demo version in my folder - which can be used on real hardware - is about 2 years older IIRC.

Last edited by DrBong; 04 August 2016 at 22:03.

Page generated in 0.05465 seconds with 11 queries