View Single Post
Old 15 February 2022, 21:11   #72
hitm4n

Back once again with...

"DamienDs WinUAE - Hitm4ns Addon Pack 3.zip"

Only 3 games this time (well 32 i suppose, see below)...

These took a bit longer to get right and now i'm off to slump in front of the tv again. More games to come...

As usual, i have uploaded this set to my ~uploads/hitm4n folder on the Grandis/Turran FTP and the same applies as per the pack 1 post. Check back a few posts.

New/updated games are...

Megaball 4 AGA (now includes 104 board packs in total - gathered up from Aminet and added in to Damiens version. New title and screenshot taken.)
Schelobers Quest For A Babe - A 4 disk game
The Lost Treasures of Infocom (30 classic Infocom text adventures on one HD image. Boot and go)

As usual, feedback is welcomed, particularly if you have any issues running the games or "stuff" just isn't right. I'll help out where i can.

I plan more packs, i still have a short list of games i want to add, but i'm starting to get into the more tricky ones now, who knows, i might get stuck. I will consider requests too, anything that Damien refused to add but you still think is a great addition, i can't promise to add them but i'll give them a look. (Please provide HOL links so i can get details).

Thanks, and enjoy.

Last edited by hitm4n; 15 February 2022 at 21:13. Reason: formatting

Page generated in 0.04433 seconds with 11 queries