View Single Post
Old 07 April 2007, 03:53   #3
turrican3
Moon 1969 = amiga 1985

turrican3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: belgium
Age: 45
Posts: 3,760
I tried but nothing happened

Thank you for your help. I tried to do what you said but nothing happen. But what it strange: all work fine with the version 1.3.3. i can use the 4 channels option in winuae control panel. But when i do it with the next versions only 2 channels. I changed nothing, i try with the old 1.3.3 version all is ok and just after i try with newer one just the half of the music then i don't think i made something wrong. when i comeback to the 1.3.3,the 4 channels option works fine. perhaps this is a bug of winuae (in the later versions) or an incompatibility with my sound system, I will try to put the files logs later. ps:Sorry for my bad english and thank you again
turrican3 is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.05999 seconds with 11 queries