View Single Post
Old 04 June 2011, 18:41   #29
Amiga1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope View Post
If you're referring to my post containing the word "leechers" I think you totally got the wrong message.
NO I don't mean you but Zeg.

Mr. AMP: explain in WHAT way I lack respect for anyone who gathered these MODs? Where on fucking earth did I say that? This is ridiculous! I have nothing but respect for people who gather these MODs and put them online in sites like yorrs or modland! I also thought haveiong an alternate download method would help since torrenting is supported by individuals and makes the load off you people's servers less. And as someone cleverly said, if teh torrent is properly arranged, you can SELECT what you want to get.

But forget I said anything, it is ridiculous how I am being questioned for trying to help. The thread intention was not for you to provide me with an easy link to download everything, but to provide everyone with an alternative.

Also, kinda hard to get angry at someone wanting a ton of stuff that is not even yours. The whole attitude towards this has been pretty ridiculous. Read again: take example from the HVSC or the ASMA collections. I guess something like that will not exxist for the Amiga ever, seeing how the reaction towards it is.

Page generated in 0.04582 seconds with 11 queries