View Single Post
Old 24 May 2023, 16:47   #67
rygar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
The dump appears to me good. The scp loads in WinUAE. The bootblock has extra data after the last sector and will require a custom decoder to handle the protection check. The protection is simple. If I have time tonight I will look into adding the decoder to disk-analysis.

Update: Looks like it is almost the same as the protection for Diamenty. I have tweaked the decoder and renamed it to "Podpierdzielacz", which I found in the boot block for Diamenty and Edukacja Zestaw 2. Will release an update to disk-analysis soon, but for now I have uploaded the IPF to the zone. Any chance you have the manual to get past the manual protection?
Thank you a lot for help. It was fast

In Hexeditor i found info about protection:
"All programs can be started by entering the correct code. Codes: it's selected words from the description attached to each set. Just remember that the codes enter in lowercase letters, using Polish letters where necessary. Are they are assigned to their Latin counterparts together with the 'Alt' key"

Description (Manual) for "Zestaw 2":

Click image for larger version

Name:	doc02561520230427123423.png
Views:	80
Size:	822.3 KB
ID:	79116

BTW
You made my day

Podpierdalacz is a colloquial term used for a person who is famous for reporting, complaining about others. This word was created from the word podpierdala?, which means to sell, spill, give someone away.

Last edited by rygar; 24 May 2023 at 16:55.

Page generated in 0.06853 seconds with 12 queries