View Single Post
Old 16 November 2020, 10:17   #193
litwarski

There are many games I've finished on Amiga. First of them was definitely James Pond 2, when I was 4-5 years old. Took me many times to memorize the traps, but cannot recall how much time it took.

I also finished Dynamite Düx as a child a couple of times. I think I also finished Rod-Land as a kid either on C64 or Amiga, as it is not hard on either computer.

Much later I finished Lionheart. That took me a couple of times as well to learn the tricks needed, but I got the good ending eventually.

One day I played through Turrican 1-3. Finished them all in one day, despite not having much experience on them before. I'm still quite proud of that.

I also finished Yolanda. Much hated game, but I actually loved it! It's very much a memory test (a little bit like Rick Dangerous), but I loved the atmosphere.

Mr. Nutz was not hard, and it even had saves, so I could continue it on another day. It was quite long after all.

I have also finished Shadow of the Beast, but I did watch on Youtube how to finish it, so maybe that is cheating.

Superfrog was fun to play through, loved every bit of it. Naturally it took me quite a many tries to finish. I also finished Zool 2 a bit later.

Page generated in 0.08128 seconds with 11 queries