View Single Post
Old 18 July 2022, 14:48   #11
lmimmfn

Couldn't find any other appropriate thread for this but Igor(Majsta) sent an email today regarding the whole debacle around V2s and what happened with Gunnar/Apollo team and that he will continue to produce V2s
Content is(there's a document attached to email also with more info)

"I have been silent for more than year watching how my 10 years work with amiga accelerators is taken away by Apollo team, team I helped to form.
In the document I m sending to you everything is revealed what happened inside team in May of 2021.
Every single sentence there or in this mail is something I can document and if attacks on my name and my work don't stop I will.
Constant pressure on me on our discord channel was something no one could take.
Every offer Miri and Gunnar made for me was made to be rejected because final goal was to remove me from the team.
Questions and comments from the document surely didn't help my position. None of them were answered anyway.
I was not needed there anymore, my technology and designs were well known to them already.
Only problem was amiga community and how they will react to all of that.
At final stage, since I was doing nothing wrong, they prepared to present me to the community as a person who got into mental problems blackmailing me with
my discord post where I posted pictures of pills I m taking for my migraine.
Suddenly at mid of last year I started to get messages on my mail and facebook where people who ordered accelerator cards from me before asked me for my health and how I m doing.
Oh boy, it was clear to me what happened and later on I got several screenshots from discord who could prove that.
Suddenly when I asked all of those questions I become person with mental problems.
Anyway, read the document and find out what really happened to me.
All of this is good lesson learn for me and maybe some others will think twice when they get into similar situations.
As for Vampire accelerators, I will continue to give support as much I can.
There are several more topics I plan to cover and I will publish them on my website www.majsta.com very soon."

Page generated in 0.07685 seconds with 11 queries